Gone Forever

I just want to give you a heads up, this will be a sad one shot. Don't say I didn't warn you. 😝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Beloved?" Damian called to his empath.

Raven glanced at her boyfriend. "Yes love?"she replied.

"Can you promise me something?" Damian asked as he held her soft pale hands.

"Of course," she said staring into his emerald orbs.

"I want you to promise me that no matter what happens, we will always be together."

Raven smiled one her rare smiles and nodded. "Anything for you, love."

***
A pair of emerald eyes watched as Raven fell to the cold, hard ground. She was dying. He knew she couldn't continue to battle with her inner demons for long. He knew this would happen eventually.

Damian began to panic. It truly was a horrific sight. The young boy rushed to her side.

"Raven!" he yelled.

Raven looked up to see Damian hovering over her small and fragile body. Her vision was becoming blurred. He placed his gloved hand on her pale face. Tears began to form in the corner of his eyes.

"Raven, please. Stay with me. I need you." he begged.

If only it was he who had suffered the consequences. If only it were him in her place. Without his Raven beside him, he had nothing. She reached up and placed her pale hand on his cheek.

"It's ok, Damian. Everything will be fine." she whispered.

Damian shook his head. "No, it won't. It won't be fine. I can't live without you. Beloved, please. Don't leave me."

Warm tears began to fall down his cheeks. At this point, he didn't care if he was crying. He didn't care if it was a weakness. She was his weakness. No, she was his strength. She kept him going. He loved Raven more than anything. He couldn't lose her.

Raven shook her head softly. She knew that this was the end for her. She couldn't fight herself or her father any longer. It was tearing her up on the inside.

"Y-You can't go. You promised." he said between tears.

"I'm sorry Damian. Not all promises can be kept," she told him.

Damian held her small figure tightly. He couldn't lose her. He just couldn't. He shook his head.

"I love you, Damian."

Damian stared into her amethyst eyes. He knew it would be the last time she told him that.

"I I-love y-you too." Damian leaned down and pressed his lips gently against hers. When he pulled away he saw Raven smiling softly at him. She used the back of her palm to wipe away his tears.

"Don't cry. We will see each other again soon." she said quietly.

"Goodbye Damian." Raven's eyelids slowly fell over her amethyst eyes. She was gone. Forever.

"Raven! No!"

**
I was feeling a bit heartless when I wrote this chapter so....yeah. Sorry, my potatoes. I hope you all liked this chapter and I will try to update again as soon as I possibly can. Bye! ❤