Snow Day

Everything looked beautiful. The city was covered in snow. Raven smiled as a snowflake landed on her pale nose. She was sitting against a tree while reading a book while Titus was resting in her lap. The others were building snowmen. Kori took a step back to admire her work. She was quite satisfied with how it had turned out. She clapped her hands and smiled. Garfield grinned mischievously. He decided that he would mess with Jaime.

Garfield chuckled as he picked up a snowball and threw it at Jaime. It had hit him right in the face. Jaime fell to the ground with a shocked expression. He quickly recovered and wiped the cold snow off of his face. Jaime frowned as his green friend laughed up a storm. Jaime gave him an evil smile. Garfield's smile disappeared as quickly as it came.

"Oh you're going to get it now, judías verdes," Jaime said and stood to his feet.

Garfield gulped nervously when he saw Jaime pick up a hand full of snow balls and sprint towards him. Garfield didn't hesitate to take off at full speed.

Rave looked up from her book to see Jaime pinning Garfield on the ground and shoved snowballs in his face. Raven giggled at the sight.
~~~~~~~

Damian glanced over towards Raven. He was glad she decided not to stay in the tower and had agreed to getting some fresh air. She would usually be cooped up in her room while reading a book all day. Now, if only he could get her to join him and the others. He smirked as idea popped into his head.

He grabbed some snow and rolled it up into a ball. He arched his arm back and launched the snowball towards Raven's direction.

Splat! Raven was taken by surprise as a snowball hit the side of her hood. She looked up to see Damian standing a few feet away from her with a smirk plastered on his face. She narrowed her eyes at him. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled innocently.

Raven stood up and removed her hood. She used her powers to pick up a snowball. Damian scoffed.

"Tt. I'm not afraid of a little snowball," he stated.

Raven's smirk grew bigger. She used her powers to pick up what had seemed to be about fifty more snowballs.

Damian's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't," he said taking a step back.

Try me, Blunder," Raven smiled eviliy.

The snowballs floated behind her. Raven flicked her wrist and the snowballs flew towards Damian.
Damian fell to the ground as snowballs started piling on top of him.

Raven giggled and walked over to him and crouched down. "I suggest you not try that again," she told him.

She stuck out her hand. He rolled his eyes and smiled. He grabbed her hand to pull himself up. "I'll keep that in mind next time, witch girl," he held up a finger," if you promise to join us."

Raven gave him a confused look.

"What?" she asked.

"You heard me. I respect that you like you're space, but I would appreciate it if you spent a little more time with me and the others," he told her.

Raven was a bit surprised. Was he saying he wanted to hang out with her more? Raven smirked as her brain began to register his words.

"Oh, so you want me to hang out with you more?" she smirked and raised a brow.

Damian's cheeks turned a bright red. "I-I didn't say that!" he said defensively.

"But you implied it," she smiled.

Damian let out a deep sigh. "I'm only saying that you should get out more. You know, have a little fun?"

Raven let out a snort. "Since when do you know anything about fun?" she teased.

He shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Okay, how about Saturday then?" she asked.

"W-What?" Damon nearly choked. Was she asking him out?

"Is that a no?" she giggled.

"A-As a date?" he asked, still in shock.

"Only if you want it to be," she said simply.

He thought about it for a second. "Okay," he said shrugging his shoulders.

He gave her a small smile. She let out a small laugh and smiled back. She reached down to pick up some snow and rolled it into a ball.

"You in for a snowball fight, Boy Blunder?"

He smirked and nodded. "You're on, witch girl."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Judías Verdes: Green bean
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!✌ & ❤