Fights

"Just leave me alone, Damian." Raven groaned in frustration. She stomped off towards the direction of her room.

This wasn't the first time that they had gotten into a huge argument. Raven was trying to comfort Damian earlier because he was clearly upset, but she had figured her company obviously wasn't wanted because a few minutes later they had got into a big fight. Damian had completely snapped and called her a few names....names that he knew were very hurtful.

Damian mentally scolded himself for being such a huge idiot.

Damian trailed after her, "Raven, I didn't mean that."

She turned to face him.

"Yes, you did!" she yelled.

She turned back around and walked off. Damian grabbed her wrist before she could run off again. He turned her around to face him.

"Raven, I say a lot of things when I'm angry, just please forgive me. You know I didn't mean any of that." he pleaded.

Damian hadn't ever apologized to anyone. He believed that love was a weakness, until Raven had came in his life. He hated to admit it, but Raven was his weakness. Ever since Raven had created that bond between them they had started to grow closer. They had even ended up sharing a few things with each other about their past.

"I don't know if I can forgive you." She tried to break free from his grasp, but he only tightened it. "Let me go, Damian." Raven slightly yelled.

"No, not until you forgive me," Damian said softly.

"Why should I forgive you?"

"Because I didn't mean what I said, Raven. I'm sorry. You know you're not a freak. You know I didn't mean any of that." Damian stared into her violet eyes.

"Yes, I am. You said it yourself...I'm a witch girl." Raven whispered with tears filling her eyes.

"Raven, no you aren't. I know what I said and I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Well, you did!" Raven yelled before walking off again. She ran into her room and closed her door behind her. She made sure to lock the door.

Click. Damian growled in frustration. He knew she had locked the door so her wouldn't be able to come in. He looked around to find something to pick the lock with. He spotted one of Kori's bobby pins on the floor. He picked it up and began to pick the lock. After a few second he had managed to unlock the door. He opened the door a walked in. He saw her floating over her bed while sitting in a lotus position.

"Get out!" Raven yelled, but he only continued to walk towards her quietly. "What do you want Damian?" She asked impatiently.

She knew he was very stubborn and wasn't going to stop until he had his way.

He sat down on her bed next to her. "Raven, you know I didn't mean that. You don't really think you're a freak, right?" he asked in a quiet tone.

She sighed heavily. "Of course I do. I know you probably didn't mean to hurt my feelings, but it doesn't matter....what you said about me was true." she said trailing off.

"Raven, no it wasn't."

"Yes it was."

"Rachel-"

"Prove it!" she yelled. "Prove that I'm not a freak, a monster!"

Damian only stared at her.

"Exactly, Damian. You can't! I'm the daughter of an inter dimensional demon. I almost destroyed the world. I almost killed everyone! I'm a monster and there's nothing you or I can do to change that-" Raven was cut off as Damian pressed his lips to hers.

She sat there in shock.

He pulled back. "I know there's nothing we can do to change that you're half demon, but Raven I don't care. You may not be normal, and that's ok because none of us are, but I still care about you. Everything that happened with Trigon, it wasn't you're fault. You have to stop being so hard on yourself. You're not a monster or a freak....you're a hero. You're my hero. You've saved me multiple times. You even saved me from myself. I-I love you, Raven." Damian turned his head and blushed.

"I know you probably don't feel the same way but-" Raven shut him up by pulling him into a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she cried silently on his shoulder.

"I love you, Damian" she said quietly.

He smiled and rubbed her back. "Same here, beloved."

~~~~~~~
Hello people. Thanks for reading! :)