Oko's Death

(Y/N)'s POV
I blushed so hard then buda shouted.
"I will find a way to get my Yan-kun and dont get near him (Y/N) his mine and forever will be." Buda said and ran away.
"Don't worry senpai i will stay here by your side all the time...." Yan-kun said.
"Thanks....." I said in a weird way.
We went home together and this felt like the most happiest day on my life but still the most frightening day of my life since buda ruined everything.
As I arrived home I waved goodbye to him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks he quickly ran away blushing.
I ate my dinner, Brushed my teeth, Took a bath, Weared my clothes, And went to read a book.

~Tuesday 6:50 p.m~

I was walking with Yan-kun to school.
"Senpai can you please stay away from boys like Oko and Aso. I feel jealous when your with them."
"I promise and don't go to the martial arts club you know that buda's there."
I said to yan-kun.
"Okay i will i don't even go there anymore." He said.
We finally arrived at school and we both went to our lockers and after that he went to his classroom while i went to the sports club.

Aso's POV
I am ecxited to see senpai but i heard a rumor that she kissed a student and it was a boy that can't be true.
"Hi sen-" she ignored me and ran quickly.
Is she mad at me....what did i do?....maybe because of that rumor she doesn't want to get near male students only him....but who is he.
I went to peep at the girls room i ain't no pervert i was just hearing there conversation thats all.
"Oh hey guys." (Y/N) said.
"Eeeewww its you again *sigh* your not mean't to be with him his mine just leave us alone!! Loser!!" Buda said but I thought they were friends they were teasing yesterday maybe Buda loves him but (Y/N) kissed him...
I have to go there and help senpai.
"What are you doing! Leave her alone!" I said blushing a little.
"You know she has a boyfriend already so you don't have room for her heart. Just let her be!" Buda said shouting at me.
I guess i have beaten by a girl.
"Thanks but you don't have to...i can protect myself so please leave me alone." Senpai said feeling that she hates me.
She ran and went to the gym she looks cute but no she doesn't like me.

Meanwhile.......
Yandere-kun's POV
I saw what happened and I felt happy at the same time she doesn't love him i also felt hurt after what have buda said to her i need to stop this so that my senpai won't get hurt anymore.
I went to get a knife but I wasn't going to kill them i was going to kill Oko he's time is over he doesn't deserve (Y/N) anymore he needs to die!
I went to the occult club and saw Oko I was hiding my knife then I talked to him.
"Hey Oko!" I said.
"Hey yan-kun hows it going with you and (Y/N)...." he said feeling that he was jealous.
"Oh a lot but first can we please go outside I need to talk to you." I said grinning in the inside.
"O-okay then."
We both went out and I stab him from the bottom to the top.
"This hurts i heard you went on a date with her *stab* you always stalk her *stab* you always come near her *stab* and you alwayd eat with her *stab-stab-stab-stab-stab and stab*
I hid oko's body and then went to class i hope senpai doesn't find out she knows that i am a killer.