Chapter 4 Part 2

After about another twenty minutes, we had gotten everything on our list. Now we had one big problem.

"How are we going to find the others?" I asked, hoping Liam and Harry would have an idea. Harry shrugged. He had been quiet for a while now, not being the cheeky boy I knew that like to strut around in his birthday suit.

"I'll text them to meet us where the movies are," Liam returned, pulling out his phone. We started making our way over to the movies, CDs, and other media related things.

"Hey, they have our album here!" Harry said. It was true, they did have it. I chuckled at his excitement.

"Yay! We found them, we're saved!" We turned to the source of the sudden outburst, to see Niall and Zayn running in our direction. Harry pulled me out of the way, just in time before their cart ran over me.

"Thanks," I said and he just nodded. I'd have to talk to him later.

"Did you guys find everything on your list? Did you keep Niall under control?" Liam asked.

"It took a while, but I somehow managed to keep him from eating anything." Zayn said. I'd seen Niall eat before...not the prettiest thing.

"Hey, Summer! We found them!" I let out a sigh of relief, that they didn't get into any trouble. We made our way to the front, to pay. I had to approve of everything as they emptied the three carts. I let Louis get the carrot juice, knowing he would've thrown a fit. Everything went through, filling the carts again.

"Your total is $709.34," a girl with a name tag that read 'Marlene' said. While I was dumbstruck, Liam pulled out his credit card and paid.

On our way out, I slapped him on the arm.

"I could've paid, you know!"

"We would've run you broke! Plus, it's the least I can do for letting us trash your room." I gave up, knowing Daddy Direction won this one.

We eventually made it home, and managed to put everything away without hurting anyone. By the time we were done with that, it was 2 in the afternoon. We decided to go out for a late lunch, and endd up going to get mexican at Cafe Rio (A/N: Real resturant btw...best Mexican ever!). I somehow ended up getting more than Niall...not sure how that happened. I had gotten a giant burrito, with pork, rice, black beans, and a bunch of other stuff. I ate in a few minutes while everyone was still bary starting.

"Where'd it go?" Niall asked, with a mouth full of chips and salsa. They all stared at my tiny figure, apparenly wondering the same thing.

"Uh, in my stomach?" I said. Zayn pushed his burrito, barely touched towards me, gesturing me to finish it. He timed me, and I finished in a minute and 37 seconds.

"Dayuuum, girl!" Louis said, trying to act like a girl.

"No cussing infront of Summer!" I hissed, not wanting to corrupt her.

"You cuss all the time, love," Liam said. I laughed at myself.

NIALLS POV

Where did it go? I swear, her burrito disapperead into thin air, and so did Zayn's. This girl was amazing. She could sing like an angel, looks like an angel, and eats like me. Her laugh is the cutest thing ever! I wanted to be able to call her mine. I liked her, a lot. Is it possible to fall for a girl I barely know?

********

Well thats a game changer! What do you guys think?

I'm super hyper today! Yesterday my sister, Emily, was listening to Radio Disney's dot com top 3 or what ever, and number two was Boyfriend by Justin Bieber....number one? One Thing by our boys! My friend Logan and I were just watching tv when it happened, and he pretended to fangirl. Funniest thing ever!!!

Vote, comment, fan!

~Rebekah