Chapter 12: The start of something new

Dedicated to @ForeverLove150 for making one of the covers for this story :) And for being an awesome writer! Go read 'Runaway Angel'! It's a Cody Simpson fanfic, but it's still fantabulic. NEW WORD RIGHT THERE! :)

*************************

I watched the boys as they sang Wonderwall by Oasis (A/N: song on the side). I had never heard the song before, but I had a feeling I would download. Niall was playing guitar and it was very entertaining to watch his fingers dance along the neck of the guitar. We were on the balcony, so the sunlight bounced I was recording them so I could post it on Twitter and Youtube. As the finished the song, Niall noticed that I had been watching him play the guitar.

"Got anything you wanna hear?" He asked.

"Um...I'm Yours by Jason Mraz?" He nodded. (A/N: External link) "You can sing along, Bird." He said as he started to play the song. I did. It was just me and him accompanied by his guitar.

"I'm yours," we finished. The boys clapped and I smiled. They all got up.

"We're gonna go get lunch," Liam said.

"Bring me somethin' back!" I yelled as the walked out the door.

"So do you know how to play?" Niall asked me.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p'.

"Do you want to learn?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." He got up and ran into his room. He came out, but with another guitar.

"It's Liam's. Hopefully he doesn't mind," he said, handing it over to me. I tried to figure out which way to hold it, before deciding on holding it where the neck pointed to the left of me.

"So what now?" I asked him. He handed me a pick.

"Chords." He showed me C, D, A, E and G. After about ten minutes I could play them without thinking.

"Thanks Leprechaun!" I said.

"Anything for you Princess," he said, curtsying and holding out his hand. Laughing, I took his hand. He pulled me up off the couch and starting spinning me around.

Leprechaun's POV :)

I spun her around, watching her slighty wavy hair fly out. Her musical laugh escaped her lips, making her tip her head back in laughter. Her eyes sparkled, her hair reflected the sunlight, making it seem prettier than ever.

"Aww!" We both stopped. Danielle, Eleanor, Allison, Summer (A/N: crazy girl on the right! That's my sister...), and Gabby were standing in the doorway.

"Niall, we're stealing Bird for a girls day. Kay? Kay," Summer said.

*10 minutes later*

"So what was that?" Eleanor asked.

"What was what?" I asked, taking a sip of my smoothie. Mango is the best.

"REALLY?" They all asked in unison.

"Okay. Fine!" I said, throwing my hand up in the air, but not saying ay-o."He was teaching me guitar and then we got distracted. Is all." I said leaning back in my chair.

"That's not all!" Allison screamed. "He likes you. Why do you have to be so blind?"

I rolled my eyes and took anther sip.

"Wait. Do YOU like him?" Gabby asked. I got up from my chair and chucked my empty smoothie cup in the trash.

"No, I don't like him." I just told the biggest lie in my life. "Let's go do whatever you girls do."

* 2 hours later *

"Oh my goodness. I'm exhausted," I said, collapsing on the couch. Summer and Gabby had come back to the hotel, while Allison, Danielle and Eleanor had continues shopping. Summer then came and fell on top of me.

"Oh my gosh. This couch is so uncomfortable! What's up with this thing?" She started tickling me, laughing me laugh. She finally stopped.

"Niall likes you, yunno," she whispered in my ear before heading upstairs with her new skateboard. I sat up with my elbows on my knees.

"What was that all about?" A voice asked. I popped my head up. Niall.

"Oh, nothing. She's just excited because she got a skateboard."

"Oh." He stood there awkwardly.

"Do you need help with those bags?" He asked, pointing to the bags of clothes and stuff that eleanor and Danielle had gotten for me.

"No, I'm go-" He already was heading upstairs with 4 of them. I got the other one and followed him upstairs. When I got to my room, I saw that he had set my bags down my my bed and was messing with my iPod.

"What are you doing?" I asked, setting the other bag down.

"Looking at what you listen to." He answered without looking up.

"Oh."

"You like Katy Perry?" He asked, finally looking at me with those mesmerizing eyes.

"Yeah. She's my idol."

"Ah. She was a judge at my X Factor audition."

"I know."

We sat there in silence for a while. Sadly, it was an awkward silence.

"Um, do you know where the boys are?" I asked.

"No, actually." He answered.

"Oh gosh. They're probably in trouble." I said.

Another awkward silence.

"Hey Bird?" He asked.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did."

"You know what I mean." I let out a little laugh.

"How do you when a girl likes you?" What now?

"Really? Out of all people you ask me?" I teased. "I guess when she's happy around you? I really don't know."

"Okay. Thanks Bird." He said, patting my head like a child before he left.

Niall's POV

I hesitated on calling her Princess again. I really liked her. Like a lot. But I didn't know what she was thinking. 

I only knew one way to deal with this.

"Liam? I need your help."

"With what?"

"I think I found my Princess, but I don't think she likes me back."

"We're on our way."

Bird's POV

I really don't know how to do this kind of thing. Yeah, I've liked guys before, but nothing quite like this. I ran downstairs and grabbed Liam's guitar. I ran back upstairs.

Now I know what to do. Write songs.

****************

There you go. It's not the best, but it'll do. I still need you guys to go and vote for your favorite cover! Vote here: http://www.wattpad.com/6117079-cover-contest-for-as-long-as-you-love-me I extended the dealine, incase any of you want to enter one :) 

School starts on the 27th for me. Sucks right? :P Anyways, I won't be able to update that much. I'll still write, but I'm not gonna have much time online.

Still keeping voting, commenting! fanning and being may awesome ninja! :) but especially commenting! I love your comments!