Chapter 3: Screams and Babysitting

Bird's POV

I heard a scream. It belonged to Summer. 

"Holy cheese balls! You're One Direction!" Dang, this girl was loud!

"Yep," Zayn said, popping the 'p'. Gabs looked up, meeting my glance. I gave her a death glare. She immediately started cleaning the kitchen.

"So, does everyone know about One Direction but me?" I asked, and the boys and Summer nodded. I threw my hands up in defeat. I then remembered that the boys were covered in yogurt and fruit. I think I even saw Niall licking some off his hand, strange child.

"Um, you guys are going to need a change of clothes, aren't you?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"Ye-," Liam started, but was cut off by Harry.

"Or we could all strut around naked, right boys? I snorted, very unattractively.

There were multiple responses, some 'Hell no!'s and disgusted noises.

"I could call our manger and have him send us some clothes?" I nodded to Liam. After he wiped his face to get the yogurt off, pulled out his phone, and sent a text rather than call their manager.

Within 20 minutes, suitcases arrived at our door, along with their manager. I pulled the suitcases inside, barely dodging the boys diving for their suitcases.

"So are you the girl who has managed to keep these boys alive for the past few hours?" I nodded, kind of confused.

"Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment?"

"No, not at all," I responded and walked into the hallway, shutting the door behind me.

"Hi, my name is Paul. I was wondering if you would mind if the boys stayed here for a while. Their fans figured out which hotel they were in, and now it is almost impossible to get in or out of that place. Would you mind?"

"No...but is there anything I should know?"

"You may want to go grocery shopping tomorrow...the boys will eat everything, especially Niall. They'll be here for 6 weeks." The little boy eats alot? "They also may be a handful.."

"Okay," I said, not so sure about this.

"Thanks so much! And with that, he left.

I walked back in to see the whole room spotless, and the boys and Summer changed. Summer and Louis seemed to be getting along. I walked up stairs to see Gabs coming out of her room.

"Sorry about the mess," she said.

"It's fine. We all have our blond moments." She let out a laugh. I headed to my room to change. I decided on purple short shorts and a yellow shirt with a pineapple on it.

I headed back down stairs.

Louis and Summer were cracking up at jokes that didn't make any sense at all. Harry and Liam were talking to Gabs. Zayn was checking his reflection in the mirror and fixing his air. Niall was going through our cabinets.

This was going to be a long 6 weeks.

********** 

Wow. I honestly thought it would be longer... 

Hope you liked it! Remember to vote, comment, fan and share!