NINETEEN - Major Role.

Dee

It's been four days since I've seen Chres. I mean, I probably was heartless as hell towards him but I'm hurt. I'm steady getting hurt over him. I lost a baby over his stupid ass. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what went down. The hoe shot me over him cause she didn't know her place. I'm still cooped up in this hospital, bored and mad at the world. I meant it. I don't want to ever see him again unless there's an emergency with CJ. It's not even about me getting shot. It was bound to happen anyway. We steady going in circles and I'm tired of it. That's why I just cut him off all together. I hate It ended that way but in a crazy way, that's what's best for both of us. I can't force him to be with me and just because I had his baby, things still Ain't gone change. So why try again?

The door opens. My dad steps in. "Hey Princess I brought someone with me, I hope you don't mind." He says. I'm gon smack the Puerto Rican out his blood if he done brought Chres monkey ass in here. "Uh Ok?" I say. He steps out. My mouth slightly drops. I Swear My panties just got so wet. He's a pretty caramel color with light brown eyes, curly hair, then he has deep dimples. "Wassup?" He asks, sitting a bouquet of flowers and a bear down. "Hey..." I say, still dazed. He laughs a little. "Close your mouth... I Ain't all that" He says. I look down and chuckle. If only he knew. "Dee, this Royalty, Royal this my daughter DeErra." My dad says. "Royalty?? That's your birth name?" I ask. He laughs. "My name is Royalty call me Royal tho." He says. I smile. "DeErra... Call me Dee." I say. He nods his head then looks at my dad. "Princess, I handled all of this." He says, giving me the look. I shake my head. I can only imagine the things he did to Paris and her stupid ass brother who was dumb enough to try me. "I bet." I say. Royal chuckles. That's a fine ass nigga.

Roc

I'm at my momma house mad and bored. CJ knocked out sleep next to me. I shake my head, looking at him. He look exactly like Dee. I miss the shit outta her. I ain't left my momma house in days. I'm losin my mind Over her ass. The door opens. I look at my momma. "Chres." She says. "Yeah?" I ask. "Come walk with me." She says, then walks out. I sigh and get up. I put my shoes on then grab CJ, the stroller, and his diaper bag. I lay him down In it then walk out.

We walking around the neighborhood in silence. "You fell in love with her, huh?" She asks. "I don't know." I say. She chuckles. "You did." She says. "Ma... She dead serious. She through." I say. "A woman can only take so much." She says. "So you on her side?" I ask. "I'm not on anybody side. I just know how she feels. She fed up." She says. I sigh. "Momma... I know, but... Momma, I can't function without hearin her voice. I'd rather the petty arguments instead of not hearing her at all. I miss her." I admit. "You got something you wanna tell me?" She asks. I look at her. "Yeah... I don't know how you gon take it tho." I say. "Spit." She says. "Aight... Dee was pregnant but Paris, this girl I was hittin a while back shot her and she lost the baby. Then this Girl I was hittin named Korianna two months by me. I think it's mine but Dee found out and she through." I say. She shakes her head. "Your dick keep you in some Trouble." She says. "You eighteen so I can't tell you nothin. You a grown man. You better be there for that baby." She says. "I regret it." I admit. She stops. "Don't you ever neglect that baby cause it didn't ask to be here." She says. I sigh. "Ma, I won't." I say.

TO SEE ROYAL, LOOK AT THE MULTIMEDIA

This chapter boring asf but plays a major role. This book is coming to an end VERY soon. Most likely today.

Kik: Phuck__Em (2 Underscores)