ELEVEN - I Wish.

Sitting here staring in the mirror
Talking myself down
I can't believe she did this
I could kill her right now
After all we've been through
And after all this time
She was the last person I expected to cross the line

- Lyfe Jennings

Dee

I'm so nervous. I'm in my room sweating. Tay walks out the bathroom, putting his dreads in a ponytail. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing. He's out there." I say, sitting my phone down. He follows me to the living room. "Baby daddy alert. I got the police on speed dial." Miracle says, laughing. "Shut up." I say. Tay raises his eyebrow then slightly chuckles. "Get the door baby." He says. I walk over to it. "Ooooooweee This bout to be good." Miracle exclaims. I roll my Eyes and open the door. Chres smiles at me with love in his eyes. "Hey..." he says, hugging me. He squeezes me around my waist. Oh fuck... "Listen, before you say anything, I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you and I'm ready to start over. I wanna make it right, baby. I wanna do right by you." He says. I pull away. "Chres... Come in" I say. He steps in behind me. He was leaning in on me until he saw Tay. He stops. "Who this?" He asks. "Chresanto, I know you're about to be upset. But I plan on being with Tay for a long time which means he'll be in our son's life. I felt like it would be right for me to introduce you two. Chres, this is my boyfriend D'Tavious but call him Tay. And Tay, this is Chres... CJ's dad." I say. Chres' face softens then turns cold and him and Tay glare at each other. "Whoowee all this tension is thicker than fat hoes in a ice cream shop." Miracle says. "Miracle chill." I say. "This mothafucka been around my son?" Chres growls at me, still keeping his eyes on Tay. "Yeah, the same son you left her to raise." Tay says. My mouth drops. Oh my God. Chres punches him in his jaw, dropping him. They get in the floor, tearing the house up fighting. "STOP!" I scream. I hear a gun cock. "Chres, no!" I scream, running to him. He has the gun pointed at Tay's temple. Chres crazy ass will kill his ass right here. He don't hesitate to body a nigga so I'm scared. Tay smiles. "I wanna see my grandma anyway. Squeeze it nigga." He says.  "Chres, please don't do it!" I beg him. He lowers it. "The only reason I'm letting yo bitch ass breathe is cause it would hurt Dee." Chres says. "Stop It! This is ignorant!" I scream. "Dee, shut the fuck up! The fuck wrong with you, bringing this mothafucka round my son?" He screams. "Nigga, calm that bullshit down." Tay says. "Huh, Dee?" He hollers. I look down, crying. "Chres, I-" He cuts me off. "You know what, fuck you, slut. I bet he don't know I'm the one who hit that pussy first." Roc says. "He what? DeErra you told me this nigga ain't nothing special to you and you said you ain't attached to him in no kind of way! The fuck?" Tay yells at me. "Oh, yeah... Since diapers we been close. We grew up two houses apart until CJ. Then we lived together til she left and got with you. Our mommas are best friends." He says, smirking. "Chresanto, shut up!" I scream. "Damn, Chres you gossip like a bitch! Stop trying to mess up a happy home." Miracle says. "A happy home? Fuck them." Chres says. "We ain't even got a happy tent so it damm sure ain't no happy home. The fuck you lie to me for?" Tay snarls. "Baby, I didn't lie. I just..." I stop talking and look down. "So he The reason you can't tell me you love me back. Fuck you, DeErra. I hope a bus run you over." He says. "Fuck me? D'Tavious how could you say that shit to me?" I scream. "Like I just did! I can't tolerate no on denial ass bitch! I'm through with yo ass! Don't call my fuckin phone and don't even look my way if you run across A nigga!" He says. I sit down and cry. "Fine, Tay, leave!" I scream. He shakes his head And walks out. I ger up and walk to my room. "Sorry." Chres says, walking in. "Fuck you! Leave." I demand. I hate him. He so petty. "I didn't mean what I said..." He says. I roll my eyes. "Get out." I say. "Dee, how could you do some bogus shit like have a nigga then have my son around him?" He snaps. "Stop hollering! I hate you!" I scream. "Fuck you too then." He says, slamming the door after walking out. I can't win for losing.

Roc

She pissed me off. Why would she do me like that? She had me ready to love her then she had a nigga. And to top it off, she had him around my son. Damn I hate her ass for that shit.

Ok, this shit was hella rushed but I'll make up for it, trust me. Comment, 15 + for the update.

Guess what? Friday, March 21st is THE official day of my major college meet at Olé Miss University. Am I nervous? As hell. Will I kill it? Damn right. Pray for me & My team before bed and when yall wake up. It's 57 teams from different states and yall already know the college coaches gone be present.

ANOTHER THING

MY BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY, MARCH 22. Follow my IG: _March22 . If I don't follow back, comment telling me you're a reader of mine and I will.

COMMENT THO