TWO - Ultrasound

Roc

"Dee wake up mane!" I say, shaking her. She rolls over groaning.

"I don't wanna go!" She whines. "Come on woman!" I say, laughing.

She sits up rubbing her eyes.

"We gone be late fuckin with you girl." I say, getting in the bed next to her. I smack her ass.

"Wake up before I spank you." I say. She laughs and rolls over.

"Chresanto, shut up." She says. I chuckle.

"Get dressed nigga. We gotta go to the house of education." I joke, making her laugh.

"Why the hell you so corny?" She asks, getting up. I stand and poke her titty.

"I don't know. Your breastises getting big." I say. She laughs a little.

"Because I'm pregnant, dumb ass." She says, walking to the bathroom. I follow her.

"Then you got a big ass booty. Damn bruh... I ain't complaining." I say. She shakes her head.

"You seriously need a lil help." She says, turning the water on.

"Yeah... You tell me all the time man." I sarcastically say. She chuckles and starts brushing her teeth.

"Ay, I don't want you to do shit. I got your clothes ready and ironed, got your food ready, Uhhh... your stuff packed. I put extra In your lunch too, fat girl." I say. She smiles

"I'm surprised you ain't being an ass hole during this pregnancy." She says

"Why? Mane you the mother of my first unborn child. Why would I not be there for you?" I ask

"Dang I was kidding. Get out your feelings." She says. I chuckle. "I ain't even in my feelings." I say

"Awwwwww I thought I saw those eyes get glossy." She jokes. I laugh

"Dee shut up." I say. She squeezes my booty walking past me.

"You need to be on a twerk team with that big ass booty." She says. I follow her, grabbing her back pack off the floor.

"That wasn't funny nigga." I say, turning the lights off. She Laughs And Follows Me out the room.

"Good morning niggas! Yall ready?" Ray greets. We laugh

"Good morning Pocahontas!" Dee says. I laugh and handshake him.

"Ay Dee since we already late, just eat your breakfast in the car." Ray says, handing her the plate

"Thank you, scrubs." She says

"Shiiiiid!" I say. "Who you callin a scrub lil girl?" He asks, grabbing her arm. She laughs. "Ray let me go." She says.

"Come yall asses on. We gotta go." I say, setting the alarm. We lock the door and walk out.

Ray pokes her stomach.

"Daaaaaamn, you getting bigger by the day. I can't wait til my niece or nephew get here! Imma spoil the shit out this baby!" He exclaims. "Yeah, I can't wait neither. My hormones be crazy." She says.

"We know!" We sarcastically say. She laughs. "And yall gotta deal with it." She says, sticking her tongue out. "I heard women be extra horny when they pregnant. Is that true?" He asks. "Hell yes! She be trynna rape me bruh!" I answer before her. She laughs. "Ray don't believe shit he says. Yeah I be horny tho." She says, shrugging. We laugh.

"Who that?" I ask Ray, watching a truck with tinted windows pull Into the driveway. The police pull up behind it.

"Um... Ray?" Dee nervously says. "Nigga!" I say, snapping my fingers in his face. He just standing there looking as if some mysterious ass truck and a police car didn't just randomly pull into his driveway.