SEVENTEEN - Don't Say Sorry.

So you finally told the truth well that don't impress me
Cause I already knew and I was just waiting to see
How long you was gonna keep looking me straight in my face and telling lies

- K. Michelle

Ray

We all sitting in the waiting room. We've been waiting for a couple of days.  What they assumed  happened and pictures of the apartmets are all over the news and shit. Miracle is across my chest crying her heart out, Roc is on his knees crying with his sister trying to comfort him, Dee's momma is in Ches' mom's arms and they both crying hard as hell. Dee's brother Mario is sitting there with tears slowly rolling down his face, trying to stay hard like me and Her dad is sitting there glaring straight ahead with a cold rage and pain filled look in his eyes. They left Mico with her grandma cause they didn't want him to know. The doctor walks over to us. "Hello, my name is Dr. Ocina. DeErra is fine, just in a lot of pain. She was shot in her back and lower stomach. Everything is fine. She was kicked in her head a couple of times and stomped in her side but she only has a couple of scars and bruises." He says. Everybody starts thanking God. "Let me see her." Chres says. "One at a time." He says. Chres follows him out.

Roc

I walk into her room and see her laid back in the bed. She looks at me. "Dee, I shoulda been there!" I say, running over to her. I kiss her but she didn't kiss back. "Dee... what's wrong?" I ask. "Where the hell were you?" She bluntly asks. "What? Dee, come on you just almost died and you gone act this way?" I ask. "I don't give an ounce of a fuck about my condition! Where were you?" She growls. "I was at work then I went to pick up some shit for CJ, Dee... I swear." I say. The hell she so hostile for? She chuckles. "You got something you wanna tell me?" She asks. "Yeah, that I love you." I say, shrugging. I guess that's what she want me to say. She shakes her head. A tear slowly rolls down her face. "My cousin was at Taco Bell when your lil hoe paid you a visit. Congrats, I just saw the text she sent me yesterday, dumb ass." She says. I shake my head. My heart just dropped to my dick.  "So how far along is she? Didn't think I knew did you?" She asks. I swallow hard. "Dee... I'm so sorry." I say. That's all I can say. I'm genuinely sorry. I fucked around on her a while back because she pissed me off. It wasn't even WOrth it. She looks away. "Fuck you, Chres." She bluntly says. "You don't mean that. You want gon tell me. I know you. Whatever tho. I hope yall enjoy the baby yall made." She says in a dry tone. "Ok, listen Dee... I swear I didn't know. And Dee, please don't cut me off! We got a son and a baby on the way." I say, hoping she realize what I'm trying to get at. She shakes her head. "Naw... We only have a son. I lost the baby." She says. My eyes tear up. She glares at me. "Get out. Don't call unless there's an emergency with my son. You can see him when you want but this how it's gonna go. If you want him, get your mom to call me and I'll take him to her and you pick him up. After today, I don't ever want to see you again and I mean it." She says. I swallow back the tears. She cut me deep. I know when she speakin out of anger and I know when she serious. She Dead serious right now. "Come on, Dee... Don't do that." I say. "Get out." She says. She rolls over. I sigh and head to the door. "Chresanto?" She calls. I look back, hoping she changed her mind. She throws her matching necklace at me. "I hate you." She says. I swallow back tears and walk out. "What's wrong?' My momma asks. I ignore her and head out the front door. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look at her dad. "Mothafucka, wipe yo eyes. I don't know what just went down but toughen the fuck up. All I asked was you to protect my princess. Since you failed, come ride with me. We got business to handle." He says. I know her dad a real street nigga. He got out The game for a while ago but he still got the mentality. I already know what business he mean.

Seriously, no bs that's the end of them.

Comment
.20 +  For the update

Read "Treat Me Like Somebody"