EIGHTEEN - Pull Up On Ya.

Hit you with the nine now your inside-outside

Pull up in that foreign that'll leave your bitch mouth wide

Niggas talkin shit, most 'em don't know that I got mob ties

- Gucci Mane

Roc

We at Dee and Miracle's apartment. Her daddy got bout fifty niggas comin in and out of here, running tests. "Fuck the Police. They ain't doin shit a nigga can't." Her dad says, putting the extension on his pistol. He The head of an organization. All the niggas call him "Dro." "Ay lil nigga, you still cryin?" her brother asks, sharpening a knife. I get up. "What we waitin on?" I ask. "Chill lil nigga. We move when the time is right." Dro answers. I look at him. "Mr. Santos... Dee don't even fuck with me no more." I say. I hate to sound like a bitch at a time like this and in front of all these niggas but fuck it. I ain't even thinkin bout my ego. I would be lying my ass off if I sat here and said I ain't hurtin. He sits his gun down. "I know you got a baby on the way. I know my daughter was pregnant. She told me before she told you. She didn't want Sierra to know until she was ready. You hurt her and to be honest, she got shot over you." He says. "Over me? The fuck I didn't get her involved in shit." I say. "Paris Brown..That ring a bell?" He asks. My mouth drops. It all clicked. The night I chose Dee over her, that bitch was texting me talkin about how I would regret it and all that bullshit. I didn't think the hoe was this crazy tho. She tried to kill mine and she killed my baby? She dying. I just got so fuckin mad. "Let's go." I say, getting up. Mario grabs my shoulder. "Think with me. She know you coming for her so what we gone go to her house for?" He asks. "Damn, nigga you right." I say. "Hey boss, the DNA on the hair strand just came back. Jason Parker. She didn't act alone, boss." Chaz says. I don't know him but I know he underground. In other words, he does his job for real but he does it in the streets too. "Jason Brown?" I ask. Maybe I'm hearing shit. "Yes. The test shows they're closely related. Full brother and sisters." Chaz says. I shake my head. My dick stay gettin me in some stupid shit. "This the nigga my ex was fuckin on the low." I say. "Let's move out." Mr. Santos says. Everybody leaves out the apartment and get into Hummers. I get in With her dad and brother. "I wish I woulda just stuck with Dee. Now I lost her." I say. "Listen, you gotta go in with a clear head. They ain't strong, they stupid moving alone with just those two. But the point is, going in with a heavy heart and head could be how you lose your life." Her dad says. "I know. I'm straight." I say, sitting back. I keep on trying to keep my mind off Dee but I can't.  They continue to drive.

-

We got these pussy mothafuckas tied up in A warehouse. I walk in and stare at Paris. She starts crying and begging me. "Bitch shut yo muufuckin Ass up!' Mr. Santos growls. He grabs a machete and walks over to her. He grabs her hands. "You have nice hands." He says. He chops Em off, sending her in an uproar of screams. Jason starts screaming and crying, trying to get out. Mr. Santos starts dying laughing. "Bitch shut up. My daughter lost her baby Over you." He says. He chops one of her toes off then walks over to Jason.."Please!" He screams. Mr. Santos opens his mouth up and puts her toe in there. "Fuck." I mumble. I know, I bodied a few niggas but gotdamn, he on some shit I ain't ever seen. He hands me a bamboo stick. "Have your way." He says, then walks out. I start whooping the shit outta Jason with that hoe. His head On swoll. You can't even recognize this nigga no more. I smack his temple as hard as I can until he slumps over. I touch his neck. No pulse. Paris over here screaming and crying her heart out. "You know what, Paris I ain't got no heart for yo stupid ass. I cut you off cause I have a son and somebody but you just couldn't respect it. So you took my unborn child from me and you tried to take my girl. See, I ain't ever disrespected you. I treated you right. You ain't shit but a fuck to me but damn. I guess dick make you act crazy." I say. I pop her in the neck with the stick then her infected ankle. She screams louder. I pop her in the face over and over, taking everything in me out on her. I stick the Bamboo stick in her mouth. "Shut the fuck up." I say. "Please!" I hear her Try to scream out. The stick down the hoe throat. I grab the machete and walk closer. I gran her thigh and start cutting her stomach open. I  get between her legs and cut it up. She starts passing out from the pain. I smack her. "Bitch I ain't through. This how it fuckin feels  to have somebody cuttin you up for nothin! She ain't havin a baby but she gotta get cut! You getting that shit too, fuck ya mean? I drop the machete and cock my gun. I step back and shoot her in her chest then between her legs. I look at all the blood and shake my head at the smell. I Didn't mean to but my heart turned cold a long time ago. "God forgive me..." I mumble, walking out. The clean up crew rushes in. "Get up out them clothes, nigga." Mario says, getting out different ones. I take my rubber fingertips and gloves off and throw them in the room with the clean up crew. I change. "Kill the evidence. All of it. Let's go." Mr. Santos says. I follow him out. I cared about Paris but Ain't no love when you fuck with mine. I don't give a shit bout who you are. You dying. Point blank, period.

Comment
20 +

Update comes Today

Guess what? I qualified for sectionals with track yall :)