SIXTEEN - Weird Noises.

Roc

I shake my head. "Look... I don't know what to say Korianna." I say. She wipes her face. "Say you gone be here for our baby. We ain't gotta be together. We ain't even gotta be friends. But don't make my baby go through something he or she don't deserve." She says. I sigh and shake my head. "Look...  Tomorrow after school we bout to go get a CVS. If the baby mine, I ain't turnin on you. If it ain't, don't look my way." I say.  I'm mad but for what? She didn't trap me if it's mine. I'm the dumb fuck who didn't strap up. Now I probably got two on the way, one already here... What the hell mane? I hate Korianna with a passion. I just don't want Dee to leave me. I don't know what imma do. "Fine. And don't think I'm trying to ruin you and DeErra because I'm not. I just wanted you to know" She says. I nod my head. "I'll call you." I say. I get in my car and pull off, leaving her and the nosey ass people right there. Fuck Fuck Fuck!! How did I not strap up? The only pussy good enough for Me to not strap is Dee's so I never do. But I was so mad that day and all I could think about Was Dee when I fucked the girl man. Now I'm dumb as shit. I don't know what imma do. My phone starts vibrating. The picture of me kissing Dee and a heart flashes across the screen. I sigh. I can't even talk to her right now so I just let it ring. I drive to Target to get some shit for CJ. I walk on the juice aisle and grab some Raspberry lemonade.

-

Dee

Where the hell is he? He got off a long time ago ago and he ain't answering the phone. I called his mom, Ray, his brother, and sister and they haven't seen him. I'm nervous. Maybe he ain't really  happy about the baby and just ain't coming home. I hope that ain't it. His mom still has CJ and Miracle and Jerieya are with Ray so I'm lonely tonight. I'm sitting on the couch waiting and holding the ultrasound pictures. "What the hell?" I mumble. I keep on hearing this strange ass noise. I've been hearing it for like an hour. It starts getting louder and louder. I get up and walk to the room. I grab Chres' glock he gave me a while back and walk to the front. I scream once I feel a strong pain in my back. I fall over, holding my stomach and screaming. I hear another gun shot, and once again another bullet in the side of my stomach. I ball up, feeling blood and pain. I feel a kick in my stomach then head. Everything just went black.

Roc

I'm on my way to her and Miracle's apartments. Mane, I'm sick of living With somebody else. I have the money for our own shit but she dont wanna live alone. I got this bad feeling in my gut. Not because of the baby with Korianna, just something ain't right. Then it was bout twenty police cars speeding up the street. The streets lit up with lights and sirens. I pull over as the ambulance and another officer drives by. I continue to drive. I pull into the apartment complex. Damn, they all over here. The fuck goin on?? I drive up to where I see a scene taped off. It's too many people for me to see anything. It's right in front of Dee's building. I grab my phone and call to see if she know but she didn't pick up. I get out and tap this man on his shoulder.

"Ay bruh, what's goin on?" I ask. "I don't know. Gun shots woke me up and I came out here and all I see is paramedics and officers now." He says. I squeeze past people. I jump over the tape. "Dee!" I yell, trying to get over the officer. She laid out lifeless in a pool of blood with Paramedics working on her. "Sir, you cannot be over here. Get back!" he yells. I break down crying. "Nigga get the fuck off me! That's my girl mane move!" I scream, trying to get over there. I fall to my knees and break down. He drags me away. "Sir... do you know anyone who would want to hurt her?" He asks. I shake my head No. Dee aint did shit to nobody. "You can ride to the hospital if you'd like." He says. I follow him to the truck. They put her body in here and instantly start working. Fuck... I just with I was there. I shoulda answered her call...

Well...

Comment

20 + For the update

Read "Treat Me Like Somebody"