EIGHT - Kiss My Ass.

Cause you know who you are
And all you’ve put me through
Raise your glass
I ain't even mad
You can just kiss my ass

- K. Michelle

Roc

I walk in the house and look at the clock. Its four In the morning. I ain't been home in a month. I ain't talked to Dee in a month. She ain't been at school. Naw, I ain't been laid up but I have spent nights with my bitch Korianna. Just fuckin and duckin a few hoes. Nothin special. The others I was at my brother crib. I hope Dee asleep cause a nigga ain't trynna holler and fight. I walk upstairs. Ray walks out the bathroom. "Wassup?" He asks. I nod my head at him. "She sleep?" I ask. He shakes his head. "You fucked up... Bad." He says. "What you talking about?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I ain't in it. She left tho." He says. "The fuck you mean she left?" I ask. "I mean she packed her and CJ shit up and she dipped out." He says. "Where the fuck she at with my damn son?" I ask. He shrugs. "Ion know... She ain't tell me shit. I talk to her tho. She said she doing good and the baby. Nigga, you fucked up." He says. I sit down and take a deep breath. "Do she got other niggas around my fuckin son?" I ask. The fuck? She just up and left. Who the fuck does that? And she ain't said shit about my son to me. "Naw... Not that I know of. She just chillin." He says. "Fuck mane!" I holler. I pull my phone out and call her. "Then she had the fuckin nerve to change her gotdamn number! Ray, call her." I say. He pulls his phone out and calls. He puts it on speaker.  "Hey baby." She answers. I raise my eyebrow. "Hey..." He says. "Dee, the fuck you mean hey baby? Hey baby? Nigga the fuck, you fuckin my baby momma?" I holler. "What? No retard I ain't fuckin him! And if we were fuckin, who are you to say some shit when you disappeared a whole month and ain't tried to see yo son?" She asks. I glare at Ray. "It ain't what you think it is. It's an inside joke. Her girl Miracle is my girl on the low. She call me baby and Dee calls me that just cause she think it's funny." He says. "I don't believe that shit!" I yell. Dee laughs. "Ray didn't owe you an explanation no way. The hell you trippin for? Even if we did have something goin on, what right do you have to be upset? We ain't together." She mocks me.."Dee, shut the fuck up! You mine, the fuck you think you doin? And where the hell you at with my son? You bet not have no nigga round my son" I yell. She laughs. "You know what, fuck you Chresanto! F-U-C-K Y-O-U! I don't give a damn! You ain't shit but a headache! I ain't even mad at you nigga! You bitch made! I ain't yours, nigga! And what you mean, where am I with your son? Last time I checked, Im the one who laid my fat ass in labor for hours and pushed my heart out giving birth to my son! So, don't call me hollering about how he yours! You don't even want him. Even when I did live with you, you was going days without coming home to check on him! You don't even ask how the boy is doing! You dipped out for a damn month and ain't tried to see him and you got the audacity to call hollering about him! When is the last time you bought diapers, formula, clothes, or anything of that sort? Tell me, Chres, where were you when I sat in the damn hospital for two weeks because he damn near died? Where the fuck were you when I got woke up in the middle of the night several nights by doctors rushing in because he was floating in and out of consciousness? Tell me, where in the fuck were you when he slipped in a coma and  I sat my ass in there hollering and begging them not to take CJ off life support?" She screams. "Dee, I-" She cuts me off. "Where the fuck were you, huh? I called you and called you, nigga I blew yo phone up! You hit me with a text tellin me to fuck off cause you ain't had shit to say! Then you blocked my number, you blocked my kik, and you blocked my damn instagram! I tried and tried to reach out to you but where were you? You were laid up with some bitches when my son was dying!" She screams. I slide down the wall and put my head in my hands. I feel my hands getting wet from tears. "Dee, I swear I'm sorry, ok? I didn't... Dee, please I'm sorry! Just please, Dee where you at? I wanna see my son. Dee, Just please I wanna know where he at.. Let me see him." I beg.  "Fuck you. Kiss my ass." She says. She hangs up. I throw the phone into the wall. "Bruh, I'm sorry..." Ray says. I get up. "Chres, for real bruh... I tried to tell you but-" I cut him off. "Nigga, you sit in my fuckin face everyday at school and you knew this shit was goin on with my son!" I holler. "Nigga, She didn't tell me til after the fact! My girl started distancing herself cause she was dealing with Dee! That's the only way I found out! Every fuckin time I tried to tell you, you started talkin about how you didn't wanna hear about Dee! Don't try to pin it on me! I'm sorry but it ain't my fault!" He hollers. I shake my head. "I don't even wanna hear it." I say, walking in my room. I slam the door. I freeze up once I see Her Necklace that matches mine, lying in the middle of the bed. I go pick it up and stare at it. I shake my head. Damn, I fucked up.

Dee

"Miracle, I fuckin hate him." I tell her. Ever since that day I cried on her in the locker room, we've been close. We live together with her daughter and my son in a two bedroom apartment for right now. This just until I find something of my own. She dont want me to leave but I wanna move far from the bullshit my life in California has to offer. "I know and I know what he did was wrong but don't keep CJ away from him. Lord knows I hate Marco with a passion but I'll never keep Jerrieya from him." She says. "Miracle, Marco is stupid but he actually wants to be a part of her life! Chres don't even give a damn about my son." I say. "Dee, don't say that. That man love his son, ok?" She says. "I can't tell. Neglecting, ducking, and dodging shows no kind of love." I say. She wipes the stray. tear off my face. "Dont let your feelings get in the way of his relationship with His dad. You gotta think about CJ." She says. I shake my head. "I just-" She cuts me off. "Quit stressing. Just get some rest before I change my mind about watching CJ." She says. I chuckle. "Thanks" I mumble. She smiles and picks him up then walks out. She closes the door. I stare at our family picture on the night stand then throw it into the wall. I hate him. He could die tonight and I wouldn't shed a tear. I'll piss on him.

Comment.
2o + Comments for the update
How yall feel?

Kik: Phuck__Em
IG: _March22