Ch.28 - Greenland

Y/n's pov

It's been a year since Hailee and Kendall went to jail, things for the girls and I have been great. I've decided that I'm going to propose to Mal I just need to make sure that everything is perfect so I ask Kelley to help me out with a few things.

Me: Hey Kel can you help me out really fast?

Kel: Yeah sure what do you need?

Me: Can you ask Mal where her dream vacation would be?

Kel: Uh yeah sure give me a sec...

Kel: Um she didn't really give me a direct answer she just said any place where you can see the Northern lights.

Me: Alright thanks Kel.

I decided to book Mal and I a flight to Greenland but when Mal comes back I'm going to act like I have an assignment to do there and ask her to go with me. I book the flight for tomorrow and after a little while I hear the door open and I see Mal and I smile at her.

"Hey can we talk?" I ask and she nods

"Yeah about what?"

"Well um I got a call saying that I have an assignment that's out of the country..." I trail off and she looks at me with sad eyes

"You mean you're leaving? For how long?" She says

"Hey it's not gonna take long at all a week at most but I'm sure I could finish it in a day if I focus on it" I say

"Well where are you going" she says while looking down

"Greenland and actually I was kinda hoping you would come with me, like I said the assignment shouldn't take long so that means we would have the rest of the week to do whatever we want there" I said tilting her head up so I can look her in the eyes.

"You mean-"

"Yeah just you and me, our little get away so what do you say?" I ask and she smiles and pecks my lips.

"I'd love to go with you"

"Good now lets pack our flight is tomorrow" I say pulling her into the bedroom so we can start packing. When we finish I make us dinner and we watch a movie then head to bed for our early flight tomorrow.

                            *The next day*

I wake up and get dressed and everything ready letting Mal sleep in a little bit, once I finish everything I wake her up and she gets ready and eats breakfast then I have Clarke drop us off at the airport and we wait till our flight is called and we board the plane.

"So what's your assignment about?" Mal asked and I look at her

"Oh um I don't really know chief just said that I have an assignment but I'm sure it'll be easy to handle" I say and she nods. After several hours later we finally land in Greenland and I drive our rental car to the hotel and we check in. I open our door and set our bags down and take it in. I walk up behind Mal and wrap my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder.

"This is going to be great" she says and I hum in response and kiss her neck causing her to tilt her head back giving me all access to her neck.

"Y-y/n don't start something if you're not going to finish it" she moans and I smirk

"Oh trust me I'll finish it by having you screaming my name" I say and pick her up and carry her to the bedroom.

Oh I am loving Greenland so far.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it. So I need your help I need you all to pick an engagement ring for Mal, so down below are the choices so just comment 1 2 or 3. Also don't forget vote and comment your thoughts on the story!

 Also don't forget vote and comment your thoughts on the story!