Ch.9 - The reveal

Y/n's pov

Yesterday was my date with Mal and now today is the day of Marco's big reveal. Clarke, O and I have spent all day making sure we were ready for the reveal which is in an hour or two.

"Alright looks like we got everything planned out let's get ready" I say, O and I get ready while Clarke sets up her lab tops. I walk out and there's a knock on the door so I open it to see Mal.

"Hey I was- woah why are you dressed up all fancy?" She asked

"O and I are going on a very important mission and I need you to stay here at the hotel so I know your safe"

"Ok but promise me that you'll come back safe" she said looking at me and I nod

"I promise, but Mal you have to go now please" I said kissing her head and she nods and gives me a hug. O and I get in to the Lamborghini that we rented for the night to help blend in with the guests. We arrive and we enter and there's a ton of people.

"Clarke we may have a problem there's way more people than we expected not to mention that he has a ton of security packing a bunch of heat" I said.

"Just wait for the right opportunity I can't really help with the people" she said. O and I get handed some champagne and we look at each other.

"We don't have to drink it come on lets go talk to some people" I said and we start to chat up some other guest. I look around the room and get an idea so I head to the balcony to see a bunch of men and a few women smoking cigars. I get handed one but it's not lit I see a man pull out a lighter and I take this as my chance to put my plan in motion.

"Can I get a light?" I ask the man who appeared to be in his late 40's early 50's.

"Sure, the name is Lawson, Dave Lawson" he says sticking his hand out

"Y/n Gunn" I say shaking his hand giving him a fake last name. He put the lighter back into his pocket and we chat while we smoke the cigars which I hate the taste of. We talk about many things.

"Hahaha I like you Gunn" he says laughing at what I said

"Not to bad yourself Lawson, I must excuse myself as I must go find the person I came here with" I said shaking his hand one last time but when he turned around I pick pocketed him grabbing his lighter. I walk back inside and see O and I walk over to her.

"Where do you go?" She asked

"I have a plan to get rid of all of these people come on let's find the weapon" I said walking over to her we see a door that appears to have a few guards by it.

"Clarke what's behind that door" I said turning around

"Looks like Marco's personal vault" she said

"Okay well how do we get past the guards so Clarke can hack in and let us in?" O asked

"Leave that to me" I said walking over to a smoke detector on the wall and I pull out the lighter, seconds later it goes off causing the sprinklers to go off. Everyone screams and runs in panic. I walk back to O and see that the guards are gone so we run over and ask Clarke to hack the door.

"You couldn't think of a dryer idea?" O asked sarcastically and I laugh. The door opens and O and I go inside.

"Nice of Marco to have a little armory right here" I said putting on a bullet proof vest and grabbing a gun and a bunch of ammo while O does the same. We walk into the vault and run up to the weapon that was on display.

"Well well look who we have here" we hear a voice and we turn around.

"Marco"

"Polo" I hear O say

"Not the time for that O" I said smiling a bit

"Right sorry" she says. Marco pulls a gun and shoots but we dodge the bullet and pull our guns out and take cover.

"Marco we can do this the easy way or the hard way" I yelled peeking out only to have a bullet go past my face. I count his bullets and when he's reloading O and I shoot. O hits him in the arm and I hit his leg. We run over and question him.

"Who is S Marco?" I asked

"S-serv" he started

"Who's serv?"

"Servando he wants revenge against Morgan" he spits out

"Alex? Alex Morgan? What does he want with Alex?" I asked

"She divorced him and he's been bitter ever since. He wants to hurt the team because they are family to Alex" he says he passes out from injury and we call the cops.

"Clarke did you catch all that? When we get back make sure the team is gathered we need to know if any of them know anything about Servando"

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update again for you! Good job guessing the song. Now we know who S is what will happen? As always don't forget to comment and vote