Ch.4 - Hotel room

Y/n's pov

After the meeting Clarke, O and I went back to our room and instantly get to work.

"Clarke can you recover the footage from the airport and facial recognition on the men who were there, O I need you to help me try to find the Marco man." I said and they nod

"Y/n here's what I have on the men" Clarke said

"And I think I found Marco it says here that he multimillionaire who runs a group of criminals that do jobs for a man higher up but a name is not given.

"Well how do we get to this Marco guy?" I asked

"Says here that in 2 weeks he's having a huge reveal of something big but, only associates, friends and their guests are allowed in any outsider will be asked to leave immediately". O says

"I just looked up some of his known associates and were in luck one of them is having a house party" I said and they look at each other and smirk

"I say we go make some new friends" O smiles and I look down in thought.

"Someone has to stay with the girls" I said and they nod

"NOT IT" they both yell and I roll my eyes

"Fine I'll stay but I get to go to the reveal in 2 weeks" I said they get ready to go to the party while I send a text to the team.

Me: hey girls if you need anything or have any concerns feel free to text or come see me.

Carli: Okay but what about Octavia and Clarke?

Me: um they are going on a small task in a few minutes and won't be back till really late tonight so I need their phones to not be going off left and right with y'alls names on the screen that would compromise their task.

Julie: what are they doing?

Me: that's classified information I'm sorry

Rose: well Mal and I have a few questions

Me: ok well you can ask in the group or come to room 512

Rose: ok we'll be right there

A few moments later there's a knock on the door and I look through the peephole to make sure it was rose and Mal because it wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to kill me at my room. I open the door and smile at the two girls.

"Hello ladies how can I help you?" I ask letting them into the room.

"Well we just wanted to get to know you more you didn't really give much info about yourself and same goes for Octavia and Clarke your very secretive" Rose said

"Well that's all part of the job ladies when you know as much as we do..well let's just say it's better for everyone that we remain secretive" I say

"You know it's hard to trust someone you don't know" Mal said staring intently at me. I made eye contact and let me tell you big mistake I felt like she could see right though me, past all the walls I put up I clear my throat.

"Um..well.I-I'm sorry you feel that way but I ask you this, if you don't trust me then why are you here? How do you know I won't do anything bad to you?" I said

"Well because you saved our lives" Rose said

"Is that not enough?" I questioned

"Well still we want to get to know-" she got cut of by loud banging on the door and I look at Rose and Mal.

"You two hide now don't make a sound until I say everything is alright" I ordered

"Wha-" Mal started but I cut her off

"NOW!" I said and they hide. Once their hidden I open the door while the person on the outside is still banging revealing two large men.

"Y/n L/n?" One of the man asks

"Who's asking?" I said and they look at each other and nod then one of them punches me in the jaw then they force themselves into the room and lock the door.

"Oh you guys just made a big mistake buddy" I said and punch him back twice as hard I kick the other man in the gut causing him to bend down and I punch him with all my might and he's out cold I turn back to the one who punches me in the jaw and he charges at me and rams me into the table causing the lamp that was on it to break.

I try to push him off of me but due to him being bigger and stronger than me he doesn't budge. He picks me up by my throat and starts to choke me.

"Where are they we saw two come to this room" he says but I don't talk

"Answer me!" He yells then punches me in the gut and I groan in pain.

"Go fuck yourself" I say and spit in his eye. I punch him repeatedly until I feel his grip loosen and I knee him in the gut causing him to let me go and bend down I jump up and spin doing an ax kick knocking him out. I quickly tie the two men up and call the cops but before the cops come I searched the men taking what could be valuable info off of them.

"Okay you two you can come out now" I said and seconds later they come out of the closet.

"That was so cool!" They both said

"No it was dangerous what if they saw you guys" I said

"What can we say we just wanted to see you in action" Mal said shrugging her shoulders and I sigh.

"Ok well please PLEASE don't do anything like that again, I can't have anything happening to you all" I said and they "awwww".

"So there's a heart under there after all she cares" Mal said and Rose laughed and I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways.

"Yeah whatever you guys say" the door opens and Clarke and O come in and look at the two men tied up.

"Ooh someone has been busy" O says and Clarke laughs. A few minutes later cops come and take the men away, I turn to Rose and Mal.

"I'm walking you two back to your room" I said and they nod We get to their room and Rose goes in but Mal turns to me

"Thanks Y/n" she smiled and kissed my cheek. I clear my throat and blush a bit and she giggles I nod and walk back to my room.

"Okay  I found this on one of the guys" I said holding up a flash drive. I toss it to Clarke.

"Do your thing" I said and she smiles

"By the way how was the party?" I asked

"Well let's say that we all got invited to the reveal. All it took was a little flirting" O said and I nod.

"Okay we're in"

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's a new chapter hope you like it. The votes are in! As always don't forget to comment and vote.