Ch.24 - Sister

Y/n's pov

I wake up and look down at Mal and see that she's still sleeping and I smile as some rays of sun hit her face I kiss her lips and she stirs and wakes up.

"Morning beautiful" I smile and she blushes and hides her face in the crook of my neck.

"Morning" she mumbles

"You hungry?" I ask and I feel her nod and I jump out of bed and pick her up causing her to laugh and I carry her down the stairs and set her down at the table and I start to make some pancakes and bacon. I set the plate down in front of her as I see her parents walk in and I hand them a plate as well.

"Thank you dear" Karen says and I smile at her and nod we all eat.

"Mal your sister is stopping by today" Karen says and Mal's face lights up

"Really!" She says smiling and they nod

"Yay! I haven't seen Bri in forever" she says and they smile. We finish up breakfast and I help Karen clean the dishes even though she said I didn't have to but I insisted. I head to the living room and sit next to Mal and she tells me all about her sister. About 1 in the afternoon there's a knock on the door and Mal runs over to open the door and opens it engulfing her older sister in a hug and I smile at the two.

"Bri come on" Mal says dragging her sister in and in front of me and I stand up and smile.

"So you're the one who stole my little sisters heart, nice to meet you" she says sticking her hand out and I shake it.

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Y/n" I say and she nods

"Oh trust me I know, Mal goes on and on and on about you" she smirks and Mal punches her arm and blushes while I laugh.

"Is that so, well I hope it's all good things" I say and she nods we talk for a while and time flies by and we decided to go out for a late lunch, when we finish Bri says that she has to get going and Mal nods and hugs her sister then Bri comes over to me

"Treat her right Y/n" she says while giving me a hug and I nod. Mal and I say one last goodbye and we head back to her parents house to relax for the rest of the day.

"I don't know what it is Y/n but I don't think my family has ever liked anyone as much as they like you" Mal says and I laugh

"I told you it's the L/n charm" I say sending her a wink and she rolls her eyes and smiles

"It must be" she says and I laugh. We go to her room and watch a movie but we didn't get to finish it due to us both falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here a quick little update for you I decided to add Mal's sister just for fun. As always don't forget to comment and vote!