Chapter 5

Monday 16 June 2014

Giovanna was seriously the most beautiful woman Pamela had ever seen in her life. She couldn't even prevent her jaw from dropping open when Andrea introduced the two. Long blonde hair, green eyes, endless legs and a huge smile on her lips every time she spoke just a simple word.
- Can I take a picture of you ?
She asked Pamela.
- W...what ?
The girl laughed.
- I'm a photographer and I capture everything that I think it's beautiful, seriously hasn't Andrea mentioned any of these to you ?
- No.
Pamela replied faking a smile. To her, was pretty strange that Andrea hadn't mentioned that she knew Neymar's girlfriend. That made everything so much easier. She raised an eyebrow looking at Andrea which she didn't seem to notice.
- You should definitely come to my exhibition! All the photos I've ever taken will be in the museum and who knows ? Maybe someone will buy one! Last time, someone bought a simple photo I've taken of some fruits we had in the kitchen table for an insane amount of money! You should definitely come! We'll have so much fun!
Pamela doubted that she'd have so much fun but she knew she'd go. She could have fun in her own way. A smile spread across her face.
It wasn't that difficult after all.
- Of course we'll come Giovanna! I always wanted to be at a photography exhibition! It must be so exciting!
Giovanna smiled genuinely.
- I'm so glad, really! I can't think of any better company. You know, Neymar and I met this way. He came to one of my exhibitions, he was so interested in photography.
Pamela nodded smiling. She knew Neymar better to know that he was more interested in blonde, hot women than in photography, but this was none of Giovanna's business.
Or maybe it was.
She didn't want to break Giovanna's heart as well but it was likely she was going to do that too.
- You Andrea ? The exhibition is on Wednesday. Two days from now. I know that it's last minute, but I completely forgot to tell you earlier. I can lend you any of my dresses if you want to.
The blonde offered. Pamela smiled. Another thought had crossed her mind as well.
- I'd be so honored wearing any of your dresses, Giovanna! You're a goddess!
Andrea raised an eyebrow at Pamela's sayings. It was the first time that the English girl was so excited with something, but Giovanna didn't seem to notice any of that.
- I'm so glad you like the idea! I can't wait for my two guests to be dressed like me!

-

Monday 16 June 2008

- Hangover sucks. I've never had a hangover before.
Kibibi complained as she drunk some coffee.
- Me neither.
Phoebe replied.
- But you didn't get drunk last night.
Kibibi said.
- I know. You've drunk enough for both of us.
Phoebe meant it as a joke but Kibibi bit her lip nervously.
- Have I...you know...caused any scene ?
Phoebe half smiled at her question.
- No.
She lied.
- Are you sure ? It seems like you're going to burst into hysteric laughter.
- No.
Phoebe replied again. Kibibi let out a sight, deciding to believe Phoebe.
- So, what juicy have I lost from last night ?
- Your keys.
Phoebe replied, causing Kibibi to burst out laughing.
- You know what I mean.
- Seriously. Your keys. Your mom must be the least to say frustrated.
Kibibi raised her shoulders.
- She'll overcome it.
- Sure. Apart from this, nothing much.
- It's funny.
Kibibi spoke. Phoebe looked at her.
- What's funny ?
- I'd swear, I have an image of you and Oscar being about to kiss last night.
The cup that Phoebe was holding, was about to fall from her hands.
- God, Kibibi you were so drunk last night that you attacked Judith, how's it possible to have such an image ? I barely talked to Oscar at all, last night!
Phoebe replied, her cheeks burning.
- Okay, calm down! I told you it was funny! Of course, you barely talked to each other! You and Oscar ? No way! You're too good for him!
- Exactly!
What the hell is she talking about ?
- Did I really attacked Judith ?
- Yes! I have no idea what you guys were fighting over, but it's not difficult to figure out that Neymar had something to do with it!
Phoebe said, raising her eyebrows at her friend. She covered her face in her hands in return.
- I'm so embarrassed! Neymar must think, I'm crazy!
- As if you're not.
- What ?
- You heard me. As if you're not! You had that image of me being about to kiss Oscar! Only someone with serious mental illness would have that image.
Kibibi laughed.
- I know. I know. I was so drunk that I had no idea what was going on. And although attacking Judith doesn't seem unreal, you kissing Oscar is beyond crazy.
- I know. Totally crazy.