May 4, 2014

Dear Diary,

Gustong-gusto kong umuna sa pag-alis. Hindi ko maatim ang pangingialam ng pamilya ko. Tanggap naman nila kahit may kaunti silang tampo. Sana man lang daw ay nakasal muna ako bago ako nagka-baby.

Pero ayos lang daw kasi blessing ang bata.

Ang gulo nilang kausap.

Lester came by again. Nakiusap sya. Nag-sorry. Lumuhod.

Migs said that too much anger is bad for the baby so I tried to calm myself down and when I did, I came to my senses. It's like I got angry over nothing. Well, it's not really nothing but I could afford to not get angry.

I guess friends are friends and no matter how hard I try to keep them out, they would still interfere with my life. Because that's what friends do. They look out for you even when you do not need looking out. And I guess I'm lucky to have Lester around because I was really afraid to tell my relatives about the baby.

And maybe it's best that it didn't come from me.

So long story short, I forgave Lester. And I guess things went okay with Eliza. She said that they will continue to date. But Lester's still a bi and I'm not sure if that will change through time but Eliza accepts him for who he is. And he accepts her despite her flaws.

I guess that's love, huh?

Kalmado na,

Ingrid

P.S. Migs told me that he told his parents about me and they wanted to meet me. So... another family to confront. Wish me luck.