Chapter 7- Revealed

I'm dedicating tis to jpipikin cuz she liked all my chaps :P

Chapter 7- Revealed

I looked at myself in the mirror, i was wearing a black dress that came up to my mid thighs, it had one long sleeve and the other was just strapless. I also had a pair of silver high heeled shoes on and a flat   pearl necklace that Cole's mother asked Cole to give to his mate before she died. (pic on the side of what she's wearing :P)

It's been a few weeks since Cole lost his mum, the memorial's today so that why i'm wearing this dress. My old pack have been quite disruptive, but have kept there distance. Tay's okay but he still has a small scar from where my sister threw those knives.

"Ari you ready ?" Cole said as he walked into our room

"Whoa" He said as he looked me up and down, lust clear in his features.

"Yeah shall we go ?" I asked quietly, we were all upset that our old Luna was gone.

"Yeah come on" He said as he snaked his hand around my waist.

We walked downstairs to find our pack waiting for us. When we stopped at the bottom, everybody spoke at the same time.

"Alphas" They said as the bowed their heads in honnor.

We nodded in return as we made our way towards the cars that were going to the church. When we arrived everyone got out and the memorial started.

I was too busy silently weeping, that didn't notice everyone eyes on me.

"I'm sorry i wasn't paying attention, what is it ?" I asked my voice still breaking a bit from all the crying

"It's your turn to say something" Cole said beside me

"Alright then," I started then continued taking a good look at everyone around me.

"We've all known Alice to be a wonderful bundle of joy, even when she was preforming Alpha duties," I said with a small chuckle, everyone did the same as i continued, "we all know that former Alpha George isn't here because he can't stand to be in the same room where his mate lay lifeless. So that is why he is coming after we leave to say goodbye. I know i haven't known Alice long but i count her as the mother i never had." I said as a tear escaped my eye, "I love her with all my heart and may she rest in peace." I finished my sentence when i heard a growl from behind me.

I turned around and saw that it was my 'mother' who growled.

"What ?!" I snapped how dare she growl at me. Even at a freaking funeral !

"I'm your mother not that pathetic dead person !" She spat

"How dare you insult my mother !" Cole roared as he made his way over toward her, but only to be held back from his own father ?!

"Son i think that my little princess over here's got it" George said teeth gritted

"You got that right G" I said as i narrrowed my eyes over my 'mother'

I felt my body heating up as i concentrated on my mother.

"Ari, Ari what's going on you don't look good" Cole said. Nobody but George has seen me like this before but now it's too late, i'm going to at least do some harm.

"DO. NOT. INSULT. MY. FAMILY. GOT. IT ?!" I growled, then generated a big fire ball in my hands an shot it towards her.

She screamed as it hit her and fell to the floor trying to extinguish them.

"Stay clear of my family and that won't happen again" I said as i stormed back to Cole, ho had his jaw open in shock, awe and amusement.

That is when he turned his features around and looked at me angrily.

Uh oh i'm in deep shit...