Chapter 17 - Twins

I know I shouldn't feel upset that you guys didn't comment or vote on the last chapter, but I kinda do.. :3 please vote and comment for this one!

I love you guys!x

*****************

(Ariola's POV)

The urge to slap her was really eating me up as I watched her put her hand on her hip and her other hand twirling a piece of blonde extension.

"Why I'm here is none of your business bitch" I snarled at her still trying to get rid of Johns iron grip on my arm.

"It's all my business hon! I'm the Luna so you will bow down to me!" Chantal spat her body shaking.

I was just about to reply when a small noise was heard from the front door. We all watched as a little girl and a little boy bounced down the stairs, leading up to the door, and rushed into the middle of me and Chantal.

"Why you guys fighting?" The little girl who didn't look older than 8 said.

"Because hunny I'm in charge her not that mutt, so she needs to be put in place!" Chantal once again spat.

I keep get cutting off and it's annoying but this time I actually felt myself move an inch closer to the hoe in front of me. She actually grabbed the little girl by her hair and dragged her over to her side. The poor girl was bawling her eyes out, and you could see that it hurt a lot!

She then looked at the little boy with an evil eye asking him silently to come over to her. When he didn't move she started walking over to him, but sadly for her she didn't reach him.

Being the person that I am I yanked my arm from Johns grip and launched myself at Chantal. And let me tell you. She did NOT see that coming.

I tackled her to the ground before she could reach him and bitch slapped her hard. With the loud slapping sound it made, I grinned and watched as she fainted and. Her body went limp, but her heart was still beating unfortunately.

I turned to the little ones and bent down to their level.

"What's your names kids?" I asked with a soft soothing voice

"I'm Caroline but you can call me Caro and he's Cayden but you can call him Cay, we're twins!" the little girl also known as Caroline said with a small giggle.

"Nice to meet you I'm Ariola, you guys want to come in for some hot chocolate?" I asked silently praying that Toby had some in this huge house.

"Sure!" Cayden yelled and smiled at me with a toothy grin.

They then ran inside yelling something about hot chocolate and cookies whilst I made my way away from the lawn where the pack members were cleaning.

"That was amazingly hot and beautiful baby doll" a voice said from behind me, I turned and stared into lust filled grey eyes.

Save Me... I think I died and went to heaven...

********

2 updates in 1 day! :) I should get a comment or a vote for that ;)?

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

Update possibly tomorrow or Tuesday! Bye x