Chapter 8- Really ?

Sorry i haven't made it longer guy, i just have LOTS of hmw :S sorry hope this makes up for it :)

Dedicating this to MoonLightHaven cuz she's AWESOME :) Christy199, you'll be dedicated on the next chap :)

(Pic of Cole to the side :D)

**************

Chapter 8- Really ?

"What the hell was that Ari ?!" Cole yelled to me as we made our way to his car to get back home. We got into his car and drove off.

"I'm not human okay, nor werewolf, i'm an Imperial no big deal babe" I said carelessly

He slammed on the brakes hard, making me lurch forward.

"ARE YOU CRAZY ?!" I yelled at him. I turned around and saw that he was staring at me in anger and amusement.

"No i'm not, Ari you're only 17 how can you be a Imperial if they only know about their powers at 18 ?" He said with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm an early breeder" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Shut up" He grumbled uncomfortably, as we drove off again. I laughed at his discomfort.

*******

(Unknown POV)

I watched from my hiding place in the woods the funeral. She seemed angry talking to her mother i wond- holy shit ! Was that a freaking fire ball she just shot out of her hands?!

That little bitch, so she's an Imperial uh ? Well that'll be perfect for our pups. If only i could get her stupid Cole away and that ex-mate of hers Jake gone. Nobody will stop me and i'll have the strongest pups ever ! 

She's mine and nobody can take that away from me ! Now i need to find a weakness that effects werewolves AND Imperials... I  got it !

**************

(Ariola's POV)

Me and Cole were in a comfortable silence when all of a sudden a black van came out of nowhere and hit us face on. The impact was so big that Cole and i were crushed. I looked up and saw Cole passed out. Then in front of us i saw two big guys talking.

"Shit boss told us not to damae her !" One said, blond

"Aww damn well it is raining we'll just say that the car slipped a bit" the other said brown

"Yeah i gue- hey the girl's awake ?!" Blondy said

"Hmm i can fix that" Brown haired boy said as he punched me hard in the face

I was starting to black hen i heard Blondy say : "YOU STUPID ASS HE'S GOING TO KILL US !!!"

He ? Who's he ? That's all i thought about before i blacked out

*************

SORRY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER !! I promise the next one will be MUCH longer :S just trying to create suspense ;)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLS :))