Chapter 11- Grey Eyes

Sorry for the late upload :S btw i need someone to make me a cover pls :)

Toby to the side :D --->

******************

(Ariola's POV)

We teleported outside, i was fine but by the look of Cole's face he was in shock. No surprise there, i thought sarcastically.

"Let's go Cole" I said quickly noticing wolves coming out of the forest behind us. I dragged him along with me with or without his concern. We ran for about 3 hours until we arrived into a clearing.

"Ari do you know where we are ?" Cole asked concern deep in his gorgeous eyes

"I'm pretty sure we're about an hour's run from the pack house" I said sniffing the air. The thing with Imperials is that we have better and improved senses than other were's.

"Then let's not rest now, i'd rather sleep in a bed that sleep on the ground" He said with a small chuckle at the end

"Same but it's already late Cole" I said with a sigh. If it's late then you don't know what could be in the bush's or trees. That's what i was worried about.

"What are you scared of you're an Imperial you're like invinsible" Cole said with a laugh

"That's the problem," I said the continued with a sigh "I'm not invincible and i need more training for my powers" i finished once again with a sigh and slumped onto the soft ground.

I looked around the clearing and thought i saw a pair of gorgeous glowing grey eyes gazing at me in a protective manner. Hmm i looked back at Cole to see him looking at his arms for some unknown reason, strange boy, i thought.

I looked back and didn't see any grey glowing eyes. Heuh must have been my imagination.

Cole sighed then all of a sudden i was being picked up by Cole's firm hands.

"What are you doing Cole ?" I asked with a giggle

"Well seeing as though you're refusing to walk i've decided i'd carry like a real gentleman" He said with a thick British Accent

I laughed at his attempt, it was pretty good. 

"Alright put me down i'll walk" I said finally after laughing hard about his accent.

He put me down softly and took my hand in his comforting me. We walked in a comfortable silence through the woods towards our pack house.

***************************

(Unknown POV)

We were running in wolf form towards our destination. The last Imperial that we were looking for.

"Toby ? What if she doesn't want to come with us ?" Amber the only girl in our group asked

"You heard her earlier, she said she wanted to learn how to control her powers and be able to use them without hurting herself" I snapped

"Toby chill don't snap at Amber like that she didn't do anything wrong chill" My beta John said protectively, of course she's his mate.

"Sorry man i didn't mean to snap at Amber it's just she's got her arms wrapped around that guy and not me. Sorry Amber i idn't mean to snap" I said apologetically, rubbing my neck

"S'okay i'm pretty sure she will come with us, let's just wait till the morning, the others are sleeping Toby" Amber said as she took Johns hand into their tent.

I sighed as i went back to mine, i remembered when just about 20 minutes ago she looked into my eyes with those sweet green ones.

Us Imperials have to stick together, i mean we are only 8 in the world and Ari is the only one we need to be the strongest, we have a war to fight and we're going to need her help.

_________________________________

Hope you guys liked it sorry for the SUPER LONG WAIT ! :) Can one of you make me a cover for the book ?:) i also need an editor :D the person will be able to write a chapter in my book :) well both of you :) Thanks xx