Chapter 21 - Filler

Yeah yeah  haven't uploaded in a while, whatevs

This is just a filler, really...

(Ariolas POV)

The noise of fists pounding on my wooden door made me wake up quite fast. My eyes shot open as I sat up and glared at the door, hatred filling them for the annoying person who dared wake me up at this time. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled as the pounding continued

Suddenly the pounding stopped and a little voice came out,

"Riiiiiiiiiiiii breakfast is served and i wanted you to come down and have some before it's all gone!" Caro shrieked from behind the door. 

I yelled back words that i was coming and heard footsteps leave my door and down the stairs. How could a little girl like that make huge noises with her tiny fists? Beats me… I quickly got up and headed towards the shower for a nice warm soak. Having the feel of lukewarm water all over my body soothed all the aching muscles and especially my legs from the sprint i did yesterday after teasing Toby. 

Thinking about it makes me bite my lip and giggle. Wooooooooah. I'm actually turning into a girly girl… Ew. Anyways, i got out of the shower and wrapped a nice big towel over myself and dried off all the excess water that was still on my body.  Walking out of the shower, i spotted Toby sitting on my bed, his eyes staring at my legs as soon as he saw the door to the bathroom open. 

"Perv" I muttered walking over to my closet, straight to my undies and bra drawers. Picking out a simple nude coloured match, i quickly checked if Toby was watching, which he wasn't and i slipped the set on. After picking out a dark blue long sleeved V neck and pale blue jeans, i slipped my Black Chucks, did my hair up in a messy ponytail and walked out of the room completely ignoring Toby calling my name behind me.

"Ariola!" Toby boomed behind me

Giggling, i shot down the stairs towards the kitchen where the whole pack was eating breakfast and sat down at the head of the table where the only empty seat was. Stifling a laugh i watched at Toby came bursting into the kitchen and looked around the table for me and then finally spotted me sitting at the head and narrowed his eyes. 

He started stalking towards me, his eyes still fixed onto me and walked up right in front of me. He suddenly picked me up and then sat down himself and then placed me on his lap. In front of EVERYONE… 

With everyone staring at us with there mouths open, not including Chantal who was much rather glaring at us, Toby cleared his throat.

"Right then, um good morning everyone, enjoy your breakfast…" He said a bit awkwardly

Everyone sort of laughed then continued what they were doing before Toby and I barged.

I smiled and leaned over to kiss Toby on the mouth, smiling as i was doing so.