Chapter 18 - Cocoa

Okay so I get that you guys want me to upload fast and I know it's been several weeks but I just don't have the time and people asking me to upload wont make it go faster because I don't check wattpad everyday.

***************

Chapter 18 - Cocoa

(Ariola's POV)

I made my way through this gigantic house following after Toby. We headed to the kitchen because he said that's where the two twins were. As we snaked our way through the different halls and furniture, I started to scan everything in the rooms we pass.

The living room would've been pristine white sofas with a nice glass coffee table but instead there were white sofas with huge stains on them (do not ask my what) and 4 leg stands holding nothing but broken glass. The chandelier had toilet paper hanging on it and the LED flat screen tv had a big crack in it added to the whole mess.

When I heard scoffing and little growls, I turned around to see Toby staring at the mess his pack made.

"I swear to god no one is getting out of this house until everything is cleaned" he spat.

I stayed silent so I guess he took a hint and went back towards the kitchen. Without paying attention I slammed into his back, nearly stumbling back wards but an arm snaked around my waist holding me up.

Toby smiled a little at me before putting me back up on my feet and guiding me through a door he held open. I walked through nodding a small thank you his way and scanned the area that was supposed to be the kitchen.

Just like the living room, the kitchen had been messed up. Not as bad as the living room but still some damage done. The marble island was a complete mess, beer bottles and empty liquor bottles laid on the messy counter. The floor held a bunch of red plastic cups, toilet paper and vomit.

Amongst all these gross things, stood 3 figures, besides me and Toby. The two twins sat on stools with their cute little noses wrinkled up because of the smell. And Jennie leaned against a wall with the same look as the twins on her face. Toby leaned forward to the three and said.

"What the heck happened here? I was gone for a week!" He mumbled

"I wasn't apart of it and neither, obviously, were the twins. I kept them with me upstairs all night trying to get them to sleep. It's didn't work seeing as though someone nearly called the cops on us because of the noise they were making" Jennie said a little out of breath from her speech

"I understand that Jennie and I believe you, you're my sister. But do you know who's idea it was?" Toby asked quite sternly

"It was Chantal's idea. Who else?" Jennie said a huge hint of disgust in her voice

"I thought so... Look can you go outside an tell the guys to start cleaning up the living room please? We are having a meeting" Toby said with a small smile on his face

Jennie nodded and skipped away to find the others. Toby then turned to the twins and bent down to their level.

"What do you guys say about some hot cocoa?" He asked with a playful tone to his voice

The both screamed a yes, nearly bursting my ear drums and began bouncing around like they were on steroids.

Toby turned from me and started getting cocoa out of the cupboard and nodded for me to help him.

We finished making hot chocolate for the kids when we heard the front door slam and a bunch of muffled voice groan and mumbled words I couldn't really hear. I guess they were finally cleaning the living room up after all.

Toby told the kids to go to their rooms and take a little nap whilst us adults talk about older stuff. They both nodded and skipped out the door to their rooms.

Toby grabbed my left hand and tugged me towards the living room where everyone was cleaning whilst groaning. He grinned when we reached the room to see his pack salving around moving like snails. It was quite funny to watch.

It was all funny until Chantal walked in and gave me one of the biggest glares ever. She then zeroed in on Toby and I's hand locked together.

This'll be fun...

************************

I hope you all like it :)

I like nice criticism one in a while too ;)

Comment and vote! Xx