Metallic wrists and gunshots

"Can you please just apologize to Ally!" I whine. It's been 3 days and I'm still stuck with Caleb. My mom thinks that we're dating. This sucks. Never will I ever date Caleb Ryder...EVER!

"Ok, I think we've tortured them enough." Brian adds. Bless your soul. He takes the keys out of Ally's grip and opens the handcuffs. My wrist was red and swollen. "Freedom!" I yell sticking out my tongue to a pouting Ally. I can't wait to finally take a proper shower without worrying that I'm going to expose myself.

"I'm going home to sleep for eternity." I call out before walking out of Caleb's house. As I place my hand on the doorknob, a white cloth covers my mouth. I try to yell but it comes out muffled. My eyes feel heavy and soon enough I pass out.

•••••••

"We need her to get to Caleb. Don't blow this." A man in his 40s says. He was wearing a blue tuxedo with a white shirt underneath. How does he know Caleb and why does he want him?

I look around the dark room and notice a bulletin board with pictures of Caleb. I was on there as well with my picture circled in red marker multiple times. I need to get out of here. I look around for a sharp object to cut through the rope but find none. I really hope someone notices I'm gone...

-Caleb Ryder's POV-

I walk up the stairs after washing my wrists to get rid of the metallic smell. I notice Dani's window is open. I smirk and walk through her window. She wasn't there. I walk downstairs and look for her everywhere but it was hopeless.

My phone buzzes and see that it's a text from Dani. I sigh in relief and continue to open the text message.

If you want Dani to live, meet me at the hut

I shut off my phone and run outside towards my motorcycle. I race towards the hut not minding any speed limits. Who's got Dani and why do they need her? If anyone even dares to put their hands on her I'm going to kick their asses.

Once I reach, I quickly run inside and see Dani tied up onto a chair. I run towards her and start to untie her rope. "Not so fast! Don't you want to say hi to me before you leave Caleb?" A man steps forward into the light and my jaw drops.

"Dad?"

-Daniella Montez's POV-

"Dad?" Caleb huffs out. My eyes go wide and my jaw drops. Caleb's dad kidnapped me?

"Bring me your mother and Natalia if you want to see Dani again." The tall man says smirking. "W-What are you going to do to them?" Caleb stutters. "In exchange with this girl I will get your mother and your sister. Your mother will have to join me in kidnapping or she gets killed. And Natalia will be our bate. Everyone wants to approach a beautiful lady. That's how I met your mother." He chuckles.

"I will never give them to you. Mom has spent years protecting me from you...now I will protect her too." Caleb says with a stern face. Caleb has to pick between me and his family. Why did I get sucked into this. If I had just avoided Caleb this whole time none of this would've happened. See, this is why you don't make friends.

"It's sad that you think that. I'm the light of your life baby." He says winking at me. I said that out loud didn't I. Even in this situation he makes me laugh. This might be that the last time I see him. I frown to myself and look over at Caleb.

My heart starts to drop at the thought of being stuck here with Caleb's father. Lumps form in my throat as Caleb exits the area. He's leaving me here. He really is leaving. I never thought that I would be in this situation. Why would he pick me over his family? I know anyone in my place wouldn't.

I feel Caleb's father pick me up and throw me into a room. "If this is about money I can organize something for you." I blurt out anything to save my sorry ass. He laughs and closes the door behind him. It's not about money, it's about letting Caleb and his family suffer.

The door bursts open and a ray of hope shines upon me as I see Caleb. He picks me up and runs out the door, kicking everyone who comes in his way. He puts me on the back on his motorcycle and drives away with top speed.

The wind brushes against my face and I don't say a word. A gunshot hits the ground beside us. We look back and see Caleb's father and two more men loaded with guns.

Caleb spins me around so I'm sitting in the front seat looking at him. "Dani, open my jacket and hug me." He says and my eyes go wide. "Just do it." He smirks. I unzip his jacket and do as I'm told. "Okay, did you find the guns?" I search the pockets inside the jacket and pull out two guns. "FIRE!" He yells. I wrap my legs around his waist and shoot the guns aimlessly at them since I've never done this before. I focus on my aim carefully and hit one man in the arm. I mentally cheer at my shot.

Caleb speeds the motorcycle faster and we drive into an abandoned home. I quickly get off and hide behind the bed with Caleb by my side. My heart start palpitating and tears start streaming down my face. Caleb notices my tears and embraces me. He stokes my back until I calm down.

"Your family is going to be in danger now. You should've left me there." I cry out. "Dani, I'm not going to leave you. You are way too important to be left behind and I would never forgive myself for leaving a friend behind." He cups my cheek and gives me a reassuring smile but I couldn't help but feel a bit empty when he used the word 'friend.' I brush it off for now and look up at Caleb. "You and my family will be safe. I'll never let any harm come between you three." He mutters under his breath. I smile and close my eyes.

"We lost them!" A man screams in frustration. "Once I find out where Caleb lives, I'm going to make his life a living hell." His father says laughing. Once they leave, we exit the house and walk back to his motorcycle. "Don't worry about me Dani. I'd take my life for you and my family." He says while getting on the motorcycle. "And I'll never let you do that." I say hugging him as he drives off.

-AN-

I just got back from vacation which is why the updates are less. Sorry guys. How'd you like this chapter?? Leave a like, maybe a comment and if you're feeling generous then maybe even a follow. Love you guys loads❤️

-Disneytrain