Pancakes and fist fights

"LOST MY SENSES, I'M DEFENSELESS, HER PERFUME'S HOLDING ME RANSOM." I open my eyes and see Caleb standing in my room screaming One Direction lyrics. Nerd.

"Will you shut up! I'm trying to sleep." "SWEET AND SOUR, I DEVOUR, LYING HERE I COUNT THE HOURS!" I roll my eyes and pull a pillow close to my face. "WAKING UP, BESIDE YOU I'M A LOADED GUN. I CAN'T CONTAIN THIS ANYMORE. I'M ALL YOURS, I'VE GOT NO CONTROL, NO CONTROOOOOL!!!" He marches around my room and I groan in frustration. "Okay, okay I'm up. You can stop with your awful singing."

I get up to go brush my teeth. "What time is it?" I ask pulling my hair into a ponytail. "10:00." He says casually. "WHAT! WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I quickly grab my clothes and a towel and run into the bathroom.

"Clearly you don't have a social life." I scrunch my eyebrows. "Yes I do. What does my social life have to do with this?" I cross my arms and raise my eyebrows at him. "School is cancelled because they found a monkey loose in the school." What? "How di-"
"Don't ask." A smirk forms on the side in his mouth. "You did this!" I slap my hand on my forehead. Okay that was a bad idea. It hurt. "I never did anything." He puts his arms up in defense.

"Yeah okay. I can't believe you did that." I make my way downstairs and Caleb follows my lead. My parents are at work and my brother is in his room. He knew about this and never told me. Wait, my alarm didn't ring this morning. Aww, he turned off my alarm so that my sleep wouldn't get disturbed. I have the worlds best brother.

"What do you want to eat?" Caleb asks looking through my cupboards. "Pancakes?" I ask. He smirks and grabs a bowl. "Hell yeah." I start making the pancakes and he puts the syrup on it. He's such a big help *note sarcasm*.

"Hey Dani...Caleb?" My brother scrunches his eyebrows together and looks at me weirdly. "Well, I'm going to meet Natalia so don't try to get too steamy while I'm gone." My eyes go wide and my face burns a bright pink. I look up at Caleb and he just smirks. Ugh, that stupid smirk.

"So Tyler and Natalia huh?" He asks me after Tyler left. "They've hit it off pretty well. Didn't you notice your sister always hanging out with Tyler?" He doesn't even know what his own sister is up to. What a shame. He scratches the back of his neck. "I did know. Tyler's a nice guy. Who do you think set them up?" I froze in my spot. "Wait, you set them up?" He nods his head while taking the last bite of his pancake. "They went on a couple dates which I set up." My eyes go wide. I can't believe Caleb Ryder set up my brother and his sister together.

"Anyway what do you want to do. It's quite sunny so you want to go to the park?" He places his plate in the sink and looks up at me. "Sure. Let me just grab my skateboard." I pick up my penny board and walk outside. "You ride?" I nod my head and put my foot on the penny board. He does the same and we ride all the way towards the park.

I start laughing to hysterics. A man around our age tripped on his own foot and fell face first into the sand. Once I calm down, I see Caleb tense a little bit. "Are you okay." I follow his gaze and see him glaring at a group of boys. "Dylan?" I whisper ever so slightly that Caleb could barely hear it.

"Well, look who we have here. Big mouth and lover boy." Caleb's jaw clenches and his fists turn red. "The girl who's never noticed finally got a boyfriend? Caleb I'm sorry. I know you said that you'd never date a girl like her but I guess pity got the best of you." He swings his arms towards Dylan but I quickly jump in the middle. "Caleb no!" His fist hits me straight in the jaw and I shut my eyes at the pain.

I open my eyes and see Caleb looking at me with sorry eyes but they quickly flicker back to anger. "Tying to protect your girlfriend huh. How sweet." I look at Dylan and slap him across the face. "I don't need a man to 'protect' me." I grab him by his collar and stare into his eyes. "A girl doesn't need a man to save her. I am my own person and if you can't comprehend that then fuck off'!"

"Save your preaching to someone else. I don't have time for you." He pushes me out of the way and throws me onto the floor. That's it. I tap Dylan on the shoulder and when he turns around I punch him in the face. I look at my fist then at Caleb and then at Dylan. What did I just do?

A.N
I could've made this chapter about how the girl is the damsel in destress and the boy fights for the girl butttt I didn't. Girls are as equal in power as boys. Girls don't need a boy to fight for them. We have fists and can beat the shit out of a guy if we wanted to. Anyways that's the end on my rant. I hope you all had an amazing day.
Like, comment, share

-Disneytrain