Sleepover Extravaganza

I walk into school exhausted. Why did I stay up until 4am reading fanfics? Not that it wasn't worth it...oops?

I turn to my locker and see Caleb making out with another girl. Ugh boys. This is the 6th girl he's made out with and he's only been in this school for 2 weeks. I can't even get one boy to look to me let alone make out with 6 of them.

I walk into English class and spot Caleb. I take a seat next to him and set my books down. "Do you want to come to my house and play truth or dare with the boys and Ally?" He asks looking up at me.

"Okay, but I'm not kissing you again." I chuckle looking at the board. "Again?" He asks. He doesn't remember kissing me? "We never played truth or dare together." He says scrunching his eyebrows at me.

"Wait, you had a dream about kissing me." He laughs hysterically clucking his stomach. "Ryder!" The teacher scolds at him and Caleb picks up his pencil and copies down the words on the board.

"Dani, I didn't know you had a crush on me. Your dream can become a reality if you want." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I slap him on the arm lightly. "I don't have a crush on you. That dream was a nightmare. I was crying." I say facing Caleb.

"I'm a good kisser okay. No one leaves me disappointed." I shove him to the side. "Ew, your gross." This guy will be the death of me.

************

"LUNCH!" Ally yells as she shoves fries into her mouth. Caleb, Brian, and Scott sit down at the lunch table with us. "Hey little red." Scott Ruffles my hair earning a glare from me. I pat my hair back down staring at Caleb.

Caleb thought it was funny to put red hair dye in my shampoo. I am so going to get him back for this. "I think red hair looks nice on you." Ally says examining my hair. "So do those boys." Brian says pointing at a group of jocks. I roll my eyes at them and turn back to my friends.

"Who's down for truth or dare tonight?" Brian asks taking a bite out of his burger. "I don't want to play truth or dare. Let's have a sleepover! It's Friday anyway." Ally suggests and we all nod in agreement.

"So we'll meet at Caleb's house at 5." Scott says looking at Caleb for approval which he agrees to.

___________________________

What do I wear? I throw around a couple clothes and groan in frustration. I pick up a pink top and white jeans. This will do. I place my pajamas and toiletries into my duffle bag. I throw a pair of shorts and a top into the bag and zip it up.

"I'm leaving mom! Bye." I call out before closing the door. I knock on the door and Caleb opens the door. I walk inside and don't see anyone. I guess I'm the first one here. I drop my bag on the floor and pick up the chocolate bar sitting on the counter.

I gave this chocolate bar to Caleb but since he died my hair I'm eating it. "Hey, that's my chocolate bar!" Caleb whines as I take a bite out of the bar. "This is what you get for dying my hair." I stick my tongue out at him and he does the same.

The door bell rings and everyone arrives. I guess they carpooled. They all place their bags on the floor and walk out to the backyard. His yard is huge; he has a pool, slip n' slide, and a trampoline. This is the dream life. "Wait, I didn't bring a bathing suit!" I whine as I see everyone else pulling off their shirts and Ally jumping into the pool.

I walk towards the door and leave Caleb's house. I open the door to my house and rush into my room, pull out my bathing suit and go back to his house. Once I reach, I jump into the pool. "You went back to your house for a bathing suit? I would've just jumped in with the clothes I had on." Caleb says as I slash water on him. He splashes water back at me as I try to swim away.

I get out of the pool and look up at the sun. Brain screams and I look at the direction he's in. Ally is clenching her stomach from laughter and then I spot Brian with his head in a bush. I burst out laughing and Brian's face turns red.

"The slip n' slide is slippery ok." He huffs out crossing his arms like a child. "Well it's called a slip and slide for a reason." Scott remarks at him. Ally goes on the slip n' slide and lands perfectly. "Beginners luck." Brian says rolling his eyes.

I push myself off the ground and walk over to the trampoline. I open the zipper and slide inside of it. I close it and start jumping around. Ally runs over to me and starts jumping on the trampoline as well. Soon enough everyone is on the trampoline bouncing around.

I trip over my feet and fall onto the floor. I try to get up but everyone is jumping and I keep bouncing up and down on my butt. Everyone laughs at me and keeps on bouncing. "Stop!" I cry out of laughter. They all stop but as I try to get up they start jumping again causing me to fall on my butt.

"You guys suck." I say and crawl out of the trampoline. I crack open a can of coke and press the cold drink to my lips. I drink it down and put it on the side. I grab a pizza slice and sit on a chair. Everyone grabs a slice and starts talking. "You've been quiet, put on a song." He says with a mouth full of pizza. I put on a song and we all start singing again.

**************

"Move your fat butt!" Ally yells at Brian and tries to shove him to the side for what seems like the hundredth time. She shoves popcorn up his nose and he quickly gets up coughing. "I hate you." Brian says and Ally just smiles. Am I the only one who ships them together? Yup.

Scott puts on Love Island and we all watch it snugging into our blankets Caleb gave us. I rest my head on Caleb's shoulder and close my eyes.

**********

"YOU CHEATED!" Scott screams waking me up. I groan into a pillow and open my eyes. "Seriously? You guys are playing charades at 3am?" They all nod and then start bickering again.

Caleb takes my hand and pulls me up. He takes me into his room and brings my bag with him as well. "Sleep here. Your eyes are red and you need sleep." He says setting down my bag. "You're going to need energy if you want your dream to come true." He says making kissing noises. I glare at him and then hop into bed with my warm pajamas.

He's such an annoying gentlemen.

A.N

Please put down your pitchforks. I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in so long. I got my cast off though so yay! If you liked it then like, comment, and share.

-Disneytrain