Chapter 47

DID SOMEONE SAY FIFTH UPDATE THIS WEEK GET ON MY LEVEL BITCHES

-------------------

Jonathan thought fast, he didn't want Evan to think too much about the question he asked.

It was quick when Jonathan cupped his hands around Evan's face and kissed him, pulling their bodies closer together. It took a second, but Evan definitely began to kiss back.

Slowly, Jonathan backed up until he was able fall back onto the couch, pulling Evan down with him, their lips still locked. Surprisingly, neither of them fell off.

In a span of a few minutes, Jonathan had managed to turn his distraction into a makeout session. All was good.

Until, after a few minutes of the couple kissing, Jonathan subconsciously tugged on the bottom of Evan's shirt.

And everything just stopped. Evan pushed himself off of Jonathan and instead stood next to the couch, breathless.

"No. I don't want to do that." He said, slightly freaked out.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's totally fine if you're not ready to-" Jonathan sat up on the couch.

"No, no it's not that, it's just that I really don't want to do that. Like ever. I probably sound like such a freak right now-"

"You don't! I just don't get what you're saying exactly-"

"I don't want to have sex! Not just with you, but with anyone, I don't know what it is I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I just can't."

"Look, Ev, it's not that big of a deal, I'm sorry I even brought it up-"

"You should go." Evan said, looking up at him. "I'm still mad at you from earlier, and then all of this came up and I just don't think I can do this right now."

"What? Evan, no, please-"

"Seriously, you should go." Evan walked over to the door, opening it to let his boyfriend out.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then, Ev. I love you." Jonathan said at a last attempt of patching things with Evan.

"Love you too." Evan replied, closing the door as soon as Jonathan left.

-------------------

On Monday, Craig happily walked down the sidewalk next to Tyler, his new boyfriend.

Meanwhile Jonathan just walked behind them, nervous about what he was going to say to Evan. Things didn't go as smoothly as he wanted, and he low key hoped that the present in his backpack could fix what he had done.

Sadly, the trio was not the first to arrive, and Jonathan spotted Evan typing on his phone, ignoring everyone else.

"Hey Ev." He said cautiously, inching closer to the boy who he now realized was stood away from the cluster of their friends.

Evan looked up with a passive aggressive face at him. "Hey." He spoke with an attitude Jonathan had totally expected.

Beginning to walk away, Jonathan quickly grabbed his arm to pull him back. "Wait, I got you something. An apology present." He shrugged off his backpack, catching Tyler's angry glare for just a second.