Books Written by xskittlemaniacx

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: xskittlemaniacx

☮Age: 15

☮Gender: female

☮What got you writing?! What got me writing is all the ideas that I used to get when I was younger. I used to have books full of notes and starts of stories. When my friend got a hold of them she liked them and led me to this website.

☮What genres do you like to write?! Romance and teen fiction

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?! I want to be a writer when I am older!:)

☮Anything coming up?! I am new to this so I only have one story at the moment, but... there will be more :)

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Vampires Kiss

★Subtitle: -

★Summary:There were many secrets that Lucy didn't know. The main one being that she moved to a school full of blood-thirsty vampires. She wonders why everyone stares at her. Rumours begin and it is only one boy that takes her by the eye... Kierens kisses were like no other. They made me want more. My legs turned to jelly by everyone of his touches. I smashed my lips to his and instantly deepened the kiss. He hoisted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. I could fell his teeth grinding against my tongue. He kissed me down my kneck only to realise I felt something trickle down it.

★Genre: Romance | Vampire.

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~