Books Written by XvampluverX

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: XvampluverX

☮Age: not comfortable telling

☮Gender: Girl

☮What got you writing?(Inspired You?): Well, I love reading books, but mostly in here. I don't know what got me writing, but it's like, I don't know, I can't explain, It's like I just want to be creative, I just like to share something to people. I used to write stories when i was in 5th grade, well, short stories. I just love writing stories, I saved most of my old stories on my iPod touch. The authors like J.K. Rowling and Suzanne Collins inspires me too. They have such amazing stories that they made me want to buy their books and save it until I'm old so I could give them to my future grandchildren.

☮What genres do you like to write?: I write romance with a twist of comedy, and a bit mystery. I especially love writing about werewolf rejection stories. I have some of them save on my iPod too.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing? Yes, like authors Suzanne Collins or J.K. Rowling, but I don't think I would get that far, so instead, i would want to be like Explode.

☮Anything coming up? Yeah, I would post some more stories as soon as I finish TRG.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: The Rejected Girls

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Summer and Autumn are the best of friends. They both doesn't have a family nor a mate but when they did find, they rejected them in front of their friends. So they decided to run away together due to the fact that their mates are an Alpha and Beta bloods and they, living in the pack house with them. While resting in the woods, they find four gorgeous guys and took them to the pack and became a family. Now, two years later, they needed to go back to their old pack and met their mates again but didn't recognize them. When they finally did, they begged for forgiveness and their love again. Will Summer and Autumn take them back?

★Genre: Werewolf | Fantasy

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~