Books Written by Jupiter13

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Jupiter13

☮Age: Almost 16

☮Gender: F

☮What got you writing?!: I started writing when I was in sixth grade, when I spent a year abroad in Paris. I guess the people there, my friends, inspired me because I used their names in stories so that I wouldn't forget them :)

☮What genres do you like to write?! Romance, Humor, FanFiction (though I'm not very good at it...)

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?! I want to be a teacher and an author, so yes, I hope to get published :)

☮Anything coming up?! I always have a ton of ideas, so we'll just have to wait and see!

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Lucky I'm in Love with my Best friend

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Circe Evans has changed since seventh grade. Beautiful, well-liked, gifted with a wonderful singing voice and star of her soccer team, she is envied by many of her peers. She's no longer the same skinny, shy, little girl that Ryan Wyatt was best friends with before he moved away to Australia. But Ryan's changed as well. Having moved away and hit puberty, he's no longer the same boy he was back when he was best friends with Circe. Proud and tall, handsome and muscular, Ryan's the guy girls fall for. Hard. But what happens when Ryan finally moves back after three years of separation from Circe and the life he knew before he left? When he sees Circe again for the first time since, he's desperate to mend their falling apart friendship. And as much Circe wants to as well---she's afraid. She's afraid of getting too close to the new Ryan. Something's different, every time they see each other. As they strengthen their once unbreakable bond, will they realize that perhaps just friendship isn't the solution? Maybe, underneath it all, there's something more..

★Genre: Romance | Humor

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: One Chance

★Subtitle: -

★Summary:  Tessa Darwin had a good high school experience, for the most part. Until senior year, when she fell for cocky, arrogant, sexy Jace. Two months later, after things almost heated up at the end of high school, they meet again for the first time since. After one night of passion, Tessa wakes up to find Jace gone. It's almost as if he was never there to begin with. That same day, she finds out that he left to go fight in the war in Afghanistan. He never told her. Feeling as if life couldn't get any worse, Tessa tries to move on, with her head held high. It's only until a few weeks later she when finds out she's pregnant. And there's only one possible person who could be the father. The pregnancy couldn't have appeared at a worse time. Not only is the father gone, but Tessa is a star gymnast who dreams of making it to the Olympics some day. This dream is crushed when her coach refuses to continue to train her. As time passes, Tessa can't help but hate herself for falling into one of Jace's many traps. As her once comfortable life crumbles, Tessa struggles to hold onto what's most important of all. Love. 

★Genre: Romance | Teen Fiction           

___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Moonlight Magic

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Meet Lily Potter. She's used to being the baby of the family. But this year, she finally starts to realize that most of her family has already left Hogwarts. This year will be different, she decides. She knows something will change her life. She can feel it. Now meet Scorpius Malfoy, son of Harry's enemy, Draco. He's almost everything his father was---but not quite as bad. Influenced by his older brother and the ways of his family, he has grown up hating the Potters and Weasleys. But this year, everything will change...

★Genre: Romance | Fan Fiction

            _________________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~