Books Written by cats3580

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: cats3580

☮Age: 13

☮Gender: Girl

☮What got you writing?! I guess I've always been a big reader, and have had so many different ideas to write books

☮What genres do you like to write?! Really any genre, mostly fantasy and science fiction are my best

☮Would you like to become anything from writing?! I want to be good, and be a J.K. Rowling if I can ;)

☮Anything coming up?! -

           ___________________________________________________________________

 ★Title: One in a Million

 ★Subtitle: -

 ★Summary: Willow is just a girl. She also has over 100 brothers and sisters. Once every 75 years, one girl and one boy are chosen to be the heirs of the throne. The throne of the whole world. But Willow doesn't know about any of the things her parents are doing to them. What she will have to do to her children. There is also this girl, Andrea. Who is she and what does she want from Willow?

 ★Genre: Science Fiction | Watty Awards 2012

           ___________________________________________________________________

 ★Title: The Last Arethea

 ★Subtitle: -

 ★Summary: Dusk is the last of her kind. When everyone is after her, she hides. She doesn't know how to do anything else. To get out of trouble, she can use her powers, but her energy runs out quickly. Being an Arethea gives her the power to change into any animal, have immense strength and speed, and sometimes do mind control.

 ★Genre: Science Fiction | Fantasy

       ___________________________________________________________________

 ★Title: Living in Heaven's Opposite

 ★Subtitle: -

 ★Summary:  When the Devil has taken over Earth and turned it into his own domain, Hell, there is not a living being alive who knows what Christianity is, or even knows what worshiping is, let alone the Devil. Then, one day, 50 years after the end of the world, Winter Heights is in her room, doing her homework, when God appear. God explains to Winter what has happened to Earth and Heaven, and that the Devil has turned this place into Heaven's Opposite. Winter gives God her trust, and tries to teach the city about God. But the Devil's eyes are everywhere. Will she be caught and killed, or will she be able to get the word out?

 ★Genre: Spiritual | Watty Awards 2012

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~