33 // just don't

Jungkook thought he'd lose his shit when he found out that Jimin had eaten very less breakfast and skipped both lunch and dinner that day. He stormed over to Jimin's room, not even bothering to knock on his door as he barged inside.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook's voice was small and afraid, so afraid as he looked at Jimin sitting cross-legged on his bed, staring at the wall and staying so still, as still as a corpse.

"Hyung?"

He received no response. Jungkook cautiously sat next to Jimin and was about to place a hand on his shoulder when Jimin flinched. Jungkook immediately stopped and dropped his hand, hurt and confused.

"Jimin..."

He took Jimin's hand in his but Jimin pulled his hand away slowly. His hands were shaking. And Jungkook noticed how abnormally cold they seemed. And how abnormally pale Jimin looked.

"Don't."

Jungkook stared at the man in front of him, not quite understanding what he was saying. He was going to hug Jimin but the latter stood up, hugging himself.

"Don't, just don't."

Jungkook got worried but he listened to Jimin. He would always listen to Jimin when he was serious.

"Jimin hyung what happened?"

Jimin stared at him for the longest time. No sound escaped his mouth as the two stared at each other, square in the eyes. And then Jungkook noticed one, two, three drops flow down Jimin's cheeks.

"Jungkook..."

Jimin's voice sounded so done, so defeated.

"I'm sorry. I love you."

And then Jimin collapsed to the ground, very much unlike how he had when he had not eaten. Jungkook's hands shook with fear as he knelt and pulled Jimin's head onto his lap. He checked for Jimin's pulse and almost stopped breathing when he found a very weak pulse.

And Jungkook screamed for his hyungs, tears flowing like a waterfall down his eyes.

ok so this wasn't supposed to be a part of the story but i was really running out of ideas so i just decided to complicate things more for myself and for yall because im a dumbass :(