16 // vulnerable

Jimin woke up and immediately shielded his eyes from the bright sunlight streaming into the room. His eyes were still a little swollen due to yesterday's breakdown and he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"This is not my room," he mumbled to himself as he tried to sit up, only to realize that something was holding him down in place.

Jimin's eyes travelled along the muscular arm wrapped around his torso to the owner's angelic sleeping face.

"Jungkook," he breathed out, his cheeks heating up the slightest bit as a small smile broke onto his face.

Right at that moment the younger stirred and blinked open his eyes. Jimin had to control himself from aweing at the sight. The maknae was being too cute and he couldn't handle so much cuteness. Unconsciously his hands pet Jungkook's head in a soft and loving manner.

"Come here," Jungkook said, still half asleep as he pulled Jimin closer and nuzzled his face in the elder's neck. "How are you feeling now?"

"Why would you ask-"

Jimin stopped himself, the events of the day before hitting him at once. He sighed and turned away from Jungkook, embarrassed to have shown him such a vulnerable side.

"We're all vulnerable in some way hyung," Jungkook spoke cautiously yet seriously. "There's nothing wrong in that. You've seen all of us at our worst, just this time it's the reverse. Let us help you this time. You always take care of us."

im so sorry for not having updated for so long. ill try to update as frequently as i can.

thank you so much for all the support you guys. i saranghae you. :") ♡