15 // breaking apart

Jungkook grabbed his duffel bag and made his way to the studio. Since all the other members were doing their own thing and he couldn't find Jimin, he decided to practice a little. But when he reached the studio, he was hit with shock.

He could hear sobs, painfully heartbreaking sobs that he very well knew like the back of his hand. A shaky breath left his mouth and his chest constricted in pain at the thought of Jimin breaking apart.

Without making any noise, he entered the studio and shut the door softly behind him. Either Jimin didn't hear him come in or he chose to ignore him. The younger dropped his duffel bag and walked over to Jimin, pulling him into a warm and comforting embrace.

No words were exchanged for a while. Jimin cried into his chest and Jungkook let him. Until finally, the elder decided to talk between his sobs.

"Why can't I ever be enough?"

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to control his own tears. Seeing any of the members hurt killed him inside, but seeing Jimin hurt was a whole new level.

"I'm trying so hard. Why is it still not working?"

A few tears slipped from Jungkook's eyes as he took in the state of the most optimistic and caring member of the band wrecking himself apart.

"You are perfect," he whispered. "You are more than enough hyung. Never say that again."