17 // informal

Do you know how it feels when everything is breaking apart and you can't find yourself? That was how Jimin was feeling. As Jimin sat on his bed, staring at the walls with empty eyes, Hoseok walked into the room.

"Jiminie look at-"

He stopped mid-sentence when he saw how depressed Jimin looked.

"Jimin-ah."

Hoseok's voice was careful, reaching out. But Jimin wouldn't budge. His eyes were fixed on the plain white walls. And so, afraid and concerned about Jimin, Hoseok decided to call the one person he could count on to break Jimin's walls.

When Jungkook entered Jimin's room there were no words exchanged between them. Jungkook just speed-walked to Jimin and wrapped his arms around the frail man.

"It's okay," he spoke, stroking Jimin's hair between his fingers. "It's okay. Jimin-ah."

And Jimin turned, looking straight into Jungkook's eyes. Both did not look away. At least until Jimin spoke.

"Did you just speak informally to me?"

Jungkook grinned, his bunny teeth showing in the process, and Jimin couldn't prevent his eyes from turning into cute little crescents.

"So adorable," Jungkook muttered to himself as he watched Jimin smile.

That was a sight he could live with his entire life.