Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

Temperance found herself locked in a shed out behind the plantation house. She was laying on her stomach across a table and her hands and feet were secured with ropes which were tied around the table legs to keep her from escaping.

She was naked and her entire body trembled with fear as Trevor walked around her. He and the two men with him were studying her with lust filled eyes as if she were a piece of meat for them to devour.... And that's all she was. She had no way of fighting against them.

Her hope had died with Tanner.

It had been a foolish hope anyhow. Hadn't life taught her that no one was going to save her and that she had no way of saving herself? Whenever she tried to save herself it simply made things worse and those that tried to protect and look out for her ended up beaten or dead.

Her heart cried out in pain when she thought of Tanner. Strong, quiet, haunted Tanner. There had been so much about the man she hadn't gotten to learn. She had wanted to learn about that haunted expression he so often wore. She had wanted to learn about his nightmares and the fear that kept him up some nights.

So lost in her thoughts was she that Temperance didn't realize the men had removed their cocks from their pants until they approached her.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

Trevor's hand connected with her face and the pain ricocheted throughout her head. "Don't question me!" he bellowed. "You're going to be punished."

"Please...don't," Temperance whispered, her mind finally realizing and wrapping around what they were going to do.

"Begging won't save you, dear wife. You should know by now that I love to hear you beg."

A dirty cock was pressed against her mouth. It was one of the men--Temperance didn't know his name--he had always been quiet and simply watched her from shadows. Temperance bit her lip to block his entrance as tears poured down her cheeks.

She felt a hand on her backside and she turned her head to see Trevor behind her. Without warning he raised his hand and brought it down so sharply on her backside that Temperance gasped with the pain.

When she gasped that cock was shoved deep into her throat. Temperance tried to get away but the man buried his hand on her hair and held her head down on him as he pumped his hips quickly.

Temperance watched the third man through tear soaked eyes as he stroked himself and smiled at her suffering.

Temperance knew it was coming but still screamed when Trevor shoved himself inside of her. He raped her so violently that she felt as if she'd been torn apart. The cock in her mouth was bruising her throat and she was struggling to breathe at all.

Trevor stiffened and let out a long string of curses as he released himself inside of her. He pulled out and waved for the third man to come have his turn.

Temperance shook her head in protest and that caused the man at her face to let out a groan before releasing into her mouth. When he pulled out, Temperance vomited violently and gasped for air.

The man behind her spread her ass apart and before Temperance could ask what he was doing he rammed his cock into the only hole in her body that had not ever been violated by a man.

Temperance screamed in pain and Trevor's fist connected with her mouth. "Stop that screaming!" he warned.

Temperance bit her lip so tightly that she tasted blood and prayed for death. Surely death would be better. It truly felt as if she were being ripped apart and torn to pieces.