Losing Control 3/3

O this the last chapter 😂

There's a sequel tho

7 months later

" mateo!!' I whined.

He leaned over and kissed my lips

" i'll be right back, i promise " he said grabbing his jacket off the hook.

I'm 7 months pregnant with Mateo's son and he's been doing a great job taking care of me.

My mom finally dropped the charges on Mateo's family but she won't talk to me since she found out im 16 and pregnant.

I know she still loves me though, Jamari was mad but he let me and Mateo move in with him and his new girlfriend Alyssa for a while until we're on our feet and he's a great uncle so far.

My dad was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago 😔 the doctors said that once they do a heart transplant it's possible the cancer will go away.

Jay and Ayleo are back together..

Mateo and Ayleo still don't talk.

Key and Raquel broke up because Key was cheating on her with this girl named Liyah..

Her leave out ain't ever even blended right...

But Raquel is dating a new guy named Mikey and it seems like he treats her right.

" aye baby sis you good?" Jamari asked snapping me out my thoughts.

" huh? Nah im good, just thinking." I answered.

" about?" He questioned sitting on the edge of the bed.

" how Mateo gon leave me here and not even go get the ice cream i asked for " i answered as Teo walked through the door.

My brother looked at him and shook his head.

" nigga run her ice cream " Jamari said and Teo sucked his teeth.

( an lmao i just thought of that run me my sauce vid and im crying at 2 am 😂😂

If you ain't seen it, watch it rn:

😂😂😂

Carry on)

" it is 6 in the morning, what ice cream shop open right now?" Teo asked

" daddy's dairy, i googled it " i answered.

" why is you googling ice cream at 6am?"

" because i wanted to imagine the taste " i answered.

Teo and Jamari gave me that 'really nigga' face and Teo went to go get ice cream.

" your hormones crazy sis " Jamari said laughing and getting off the bed to walk away.

" I'm aware " i called after him.

I rubbed my hand over my stomach. I can't wait for this baby to come.

-

I finished my ice cream as Teo talked to my stomach.

Weird ass nigga.

Oh wait i forgot there's a baby in there.

Nevermind.

" bro, you gon have everything in the world, i love you son. And as soon as you come out you getting a sister. " Mateo said.