If I Lose You

Mateo p.o.v

I dont know what Ayleo did but im not ever talking to that nigga. I quit Kings and dropped Jomar. There's no more Ayo and Teo it's just Teo now. Ayleo beat on Mari's sister when he found out he got her pregnant,and
she lost the baby.

Me and Mari haven't seen eachother in person since that night i asked her to be my girl due to the fact that i have to stay 100 feet away from her and her family. Im not sure if our relationship will work out but im praying it does.

I honestly dont know why Ayo thought it was ok to beat that girl like that, everyone in my house is forcing me to talk to Ayo but im deadass never speaking to his rainbow sherbet lookin ass again.

" bro will you atleast say one word to me? Im sorry" Ayleo said sitting down next to me on the couch. I looked at him, and looked back at the TV focusing my attention on it.

" look bro im telling you, she wasn't pregnant she lying. Bro honestly you know i cant fight and i would never hit a girl in all shit she lied on my name "

I looked back at him and a small smile tugged his lips.

" fuck off " i mumbled, causing his smile to drop and him to stand up. He walked away and i focused back on the TV

Jamariana p.o.v

" i miss him. " i told my sister, hugging my pink pillow Mateo bought me.

" girl you know how bad i feel, Mateo wasn't trouble i swear i didnt want all this to happen Mama just decided to follow me when i snuck out. " my sister Jamarazey told me.

" yuh, i know. ion even wanna do this stupid ass Atlanta show no more without him, plus i ain't fucking with Ayo no more and Raquel aint coming. the only people i really fuck with on that bus will be Key, but him and Raquel ain't talking at the moment so i can't talk to him." I responded

" what about Zavi?" She asked.

" bitcchhh, i aint fuck with Zavi ass no more, he disrespectful, ion think anyone on Kings like him no more cuz he was hella fake to Ayo and Teo, burned their masks and shit. "

" goddamn, but shit just dont go " she told me.

" nah im broke sis, this show paying good and i want them retro 5s that just dropped and i aint asking mom for shit no more " i said.

" girl what mama do " she asked

" nigga, Teo just asked me to be his girl and she just gone come out the cut talking bout restraining order, after i done told her everything and how I feel about Teo she still aint feel bad at all, the fuck typa mom is that?"

" shit you right but she your mama "

" ion give a fuck "

Jamarazey shook her head and looked down. The silence grew thick because we both didnt know the right words to say. Now i gotta start packing because i have a show in 4 days, after this i think ima quit Kings and stop dancing. Ion know it just reminds me of Teo and how i wanna be in his arms but cant. Me and Teo still text secretly but we haven't seen each other. We're still working on the details we'll both have to sneak out at midnight and go to a motel or somewhere, because if he got caught with me he'd be incarcerated.

-------

srry this update short asl but its just a filler chapter, i need like 4 new ppl to be new characters, so dm me if u wanna request some one or wanna be a character, but tea coming and yall aint ready for it

      -Dejani

p.s, i wrote another Teo story called Taken which i really needa update but it has low reads so i might put it on hold till i finish dis, go read it and lmk if y'all want me to finish it or nah.