MÂŤËÕ

I knocked on my older brother Ayo door, to hear him answer

"Busy!"

Mane, that's Ayo. The "man of the house". He think we call him that because he manly, but it's cuz homie always got a girl with him and he look like Ant-Man.

" my nigga you always busy, we got rehearsal in a minute and Zavi here so tell Kiara it's time to dip" I yelled through the door.

" who the fuck is Kiara?" A girl voice said.

" ahh shit" my best friend, Zavi said.

Zavi and I go way back bro. Well, not really but he still my nigga. We used to call him aspect, but then nigga went and made it his Instagram name so it wasn't special. Now we call him George, he think it's cuz he fuck with that monkey heavy, but it's cuz he still a virgin, and he curious to know what them girls look like.

" it ain't my fault, bro Man always got sum girl up in her. " I explained.

" Man, Ayleo fin git yo ass for fucking him up like dat. Homeboy just wanted some cutty. " Zavi joked wimme.

" Man, you trippi- " I was cut off by Ayo walking out with that girl, and the girl left out the house.

" nigga, you done fucked up. " Zavi laughed, bro Ayo was mad as fuck.

" put a cape on if you want, yooooouuuu ( soulja boy voice) gon be  superman if you supa mad. " I said.

" nah bro, I'm out. Rehearse tomorrow cuz Ayleo fin beat yo Ass " Zavi dipped out the house.

" ahh, scared yo ahh. " Ayo muffled my hair and his voice got high as fuck.

" but deadass, interupt me again and I'm spanking yo ass" he said, his voice getting deep as fuck.

Bro, that nigga fucking bipolar.

He went in his room and closed the door and left my ass standing there confused as fuck.

I went into my room and grabbed my bag. I jogged downstairs and looked for my history book. I opened that jawn and started doing my homework. My mama came in the room.

" wassup Tator, what you doin?" She said, kneeling down next to me and looking over my homework.

My mama, my first and last love, best friend, sister, number one fan, number one hater, my strive, motivation, my life.

" homework. " I mumbled.

" I wish Man was more like you when he was in school, he had the teacher calling me everyday. " she laughed.

" he think he a savage. " I shook my head and chuckled.

" Y'ALL SOME HATERS!" Ayleo super sonic hearing ass yelled at us from upstairs.

Me and my mom looked at each other and laughed.

" you can't say nothing around that boy, he hear everything. " my mom shook her head.

" DAMN RIGHT!" Ayo yelled again.

" anyways, when Dad say he coming home again?" I changed the subject.

" he still in Atlanta, he said he'll be home before your career day. " my mom rubbed my back.

" A'ight. " I answered, and focused back on my homework.

" he do this for us, you know that? " my mom sighed. We've had this conversation about a million times, bro and I ain't wanna hear it again.

" yea."

" like you know I support you a hundred and ten percent, but your talent ain't paying the bills. At least not yet. " she nudged me.

" yea."