Losing Control 2/3

hey guys... so i decided to finish this book because it's my most read book, but im not feeling it. So ima be updating a lot trying to get this book finished. There's probably gonna be a sequel but not until i finish my other stories.

So yuh, now lemme stfu and start writing.

Jamariana

" Teo are you sure this is safe? What if the cops think we're missing or something?" I questioned.

" i don't care Mari, I've had enough of my family, i just wanna be with you" He responded.

" what about Raquel? I wanna say bye to her first. "

" it's 2 in the morning, just text her. " He answered. I bit down on my lip before nodding and walking down to the uber Teo called.

I sat in the back with my head on Teo's shoulder.

" where y'all going to?" The uber driver asked.

Teo answered and he nodded and put his foot on the pedal.

I put my phone in my hand and began playing with my hair.

" Teo you think I'd look cute with braids?" I questioned.

" i think you'd look beautiful with whatever " he answered giving me a kiss on my forehead causing a small smile to tug at my lips.

-

We arrived at the hotel and Teo just knocked. I took a shower and washed my hair and dried. I left a note saying im going to get my hair braided and took the money and left.

I finished my braids about a hour later and decided to suprise Teo.

I got in the uber and he drove me home.

I stepped in the hotel room to find Teo on his phone in the bathroom. 💀💀

" Teo what you doing?" I asked stepping in scaring him.

" oh shit!" He screamed dropping his phone.

" aye baby you lookin cute " Teo said ignoring his phone and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

" thanks baby " i smiled.

" ight, but look at this damn shower. " Teo said.

I laughed.

" it ain't even elevated, can't even step out the shower. " he said causing me to laugh

" im requesting another room, if i take a shit water gon be splashing on my ankles " he complained.

Now my ass is cracking up.

" it ain't funny " he frowned.

-

Teo just got out the shower while im taking selfies showing off my braids.

( ik mari used to be killumantii but im changing her bc liyah dates key now lmao so shes queen from chris and queen now )

" take a picture with me " Teo said coming into the frame.

" why nigga "

" cuz you lookin all cute niggas needa know you gotta man " he said putting his head in my camera.

I popped his head out my camera and continued taking pictures while Teo got dressed.

I already showered so now im just waiting on Teo so i can go to bed.

-

" goodnight Teo " i said kissing his lips.

" goodnight Mari "

I closed my eyes and faced my back towards Teo as i felt his hands rising up and down my thigh causing me to flinch.

😒 nigga you said goodnight.

" teo stop im tired its been a long day im tired " i complained.

" so lemme put you to sleep " he whispered in my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I almost gave in but my phone buzzed.

I grabbed it and read the text.

Jay: bitch where tf are you

Jay: mom going crazy, she know you with mateo

Jay: yall need to get y'all asses home now!! She about to call cops on Teo family. She was just about to drop charges

Ayleo: aye i ain't supposed to be texting you, but where tf my brother at

Ayleo: yall need to stop. Yall 16 and yo mom tryna sue my family for what, come home bruh im out dont let nobody know i texted you

Mom: really mari, i know your with mateo. Come on

Dad: where are you?

Jamari: bitch ill fuck yo ass up where tf you at

I responded to my dad only.

Me: im safe dad. ❤

Then i clicked my phone off and went to sleep.

Ayleo pov

I sat with my head in my hands.

I know Teo leaving is all my fault.

My mom knows.

My dad knows.

Everyone knows.

But i cant help but blame Jamariana.

The door opened revealing Raquel and Key.

" aye i heard what happened. " Key said walking it.

Raquel thumped me in the head.

" nigga where's my best friend?" She asked folding her arm.

" do it look like i know?" I asked.

" boy don't be catching no attitude with me, im only here cuz Key forced me to come with his long face ass " Raquel said.

-

Keys presence made me feel better, but Raquel was deadass making me mad.

-

Teo's pov

I quickly grabbed the plan b pills and threw them in the cart.

" why cant you do it?" I whined

" i dont want people thinking ima hoe" she answered.

" bu- "

" and its your fault, i told yo ass there was no protection and i wanted to go to sleep. " she finished.

I know these shits aint gonna work.

I nutted in her on purpose.

-------

IM BACK!!!

So the reason these chapters short is becuase they make up 1 long chapter, ion know when ima update again but this story needs to be finished cuz i am not feeling it at all.

But y'all liked it so i took it off hold 💛