FĮŘŞŤ

Jamariana

His hands went onto my back pulling me close as his tongue roamed my mouth.

I put my hands under his shirt tracing his abs with my fingers.

Then, i ripped it off. I could tell it caught Teo by suprise, but he went with it.

His fingers started brushing against my bra strap and my bra came off.

He took my shirt off so i was topless in front of him.

I covered myself awkwardly with my hands until Teo slowly moved them away.

" you sure? " he asked me.

I nodded my head slowly.

We started kissing again slowly and his hands made his way to unzip my jeans.

I flinched when they came down, along with my panties.

" it's just me mari " Teo said, calming me down.

I nodded as i layed down and Mateo crawled on top of me.

My eyes were glued shut out of nervousness.

Mateo pulled off his jeans so he was in his boxers.

" you got protection " he asked me.

" no "

" you on birth control? "

" no "

He sighed and shrugged.

This was my first time, so i didn't know what to expect.

Mateo pulled his boxers off and rolled me over. I felt my palms getting sweaty, this was really happening.

" are you sure? " he asked me again. I nodded my head and clutched my hands together.

A couple seconds later Mateo positioned himself and entered. I balled my fists together out of pain.

He slowly pulled out and went back in. I screamed as he entered because it hurt so bad.

He kept going in slowly and i shed a couple tears because it hurt really bad.

But after a couple seconds, the pain turned into pleasure.

He started going in and out really fast and moans filled the room.

My head was tilted up in pleasure while my hands were leaving scratches on his back.

Mateo lowered himself down on my bed so his head was inside my...

His tongue explored my clit sucking and nibbling at it. I moaned in pleasuere.

The moans was loud as fuck, obviously, but i thought it was no one home.

There was a click, and mateo stopped and looked at me. I pulled my blanket over my body just incase.

Then, my door opened.

" yo, what the fuck? " My oldest brother, Jamari said walking into the room.

I covered my head with my blanket.

Jamari's 23 and live with his girlfriend. He visit a lot but i wasnt expecting him.

" nigga... just get the fuck out..." Jamari said to Teo while rubbing his temples.

Mateo already had his jeans on and was fumbling with his belt.

He grabbed his shirt and started running out the door.

" nigga, fuck yo shirt. " Jamari said, smacking it out his hand.

" matter of fact, dis my shirt now " Jamari said, picking it up again.

Mateo walked out the door and Jamari was talking to me now.

" let me see that nigga in here again, its gon be you and me. "

And he walked out, slamming the door shut.

I buried my head in my pillow and started thinking about the things that just happened a few minutes ago. 

Even though Jamari was mad ash, i didnt care. All that was on my mind was Mateo.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower to freshen myself up. Then, i scrolled through my Instagram timeline.

Mikeques called a uber to take him to the airport while me and Mateo were doing..things.

As i was scrolling through my feed a certain picture of Raquel and Key caught my attention

I laughed to myself for playing cupid and setting them up.

All that was on my mind tho was Teo. I just wanted to know how he feels about what happened.

As i was thinking about Mateo i realized we never got to rehearse.

I cussed to myself as i went on text messages and noticed a bunch of texts in the Kings group chat.

Jomar: hey guys. It's Jomar just checking in on you guys. Mateo and Jamariana, did you guys rehearse Sex With Me yet?

Zavi: i bet they rehearsed sum. 😉💀

Mateo: shut up fool. And yeah we did.

Jomar: alrighty. Keep up the good work guys. Performance in two weeks. Also, were going out to Atlanta two days prior to the show to rehearse on the stage.

Key: do we getta plus one?

Jomar: if there's enough space on the bus. However, i dont want you guys to focus on that. I'll work out the details. Bye bye.

I was about to text Mateo when my sister Jamarzey came in the room

" wassup girl, how was your day " she said, putting her hair up in a bun.

I tell my sister everyhthing, so i prepared to tell her every detail.

every detail.