THE AFTERMATH

Mari

I walked downstairs in the kitchen to grab my breakfast

Tbh, i was glad today saturday because i really dont wanna deal with Mateo. Also, he fucked me up. My legs still hurting.

" oooooohhh you can still walk, God has blessed you. " Jamarazey ghetto ass said as she walked into the kitchen.

" hush. " i said, pointing over to the living room signaling mom was there.

" sorry sis, you seen Jamari? " Jamarazey said. We call her Jay for short.

" nah, i aint seen him since last night " I answered.

" ohh ight, he was asking where Mateo live- "

" why? " i asked, cutting her off.

" i dont know, you think he know bout yall two? " she said.

" nah. " i lied.

" wassup yall, what yall talking about? " My dad said, walking into the kitchen.

" Mikeques. " i lied.

Jamari walked in the kitchen.

" what about that pineapple ass nigga? Best believe if i was you pops i would've beat that nigga silly for bringing women in my house. " Jamari, aka Ham said.

" nah, i was just telling Jay how ian even really care about Mikeques. " I said.

" why? " Jamari smirked.

" because, if he was dumb enough to cheat thats his problem " I sait, gritting my teeth.

" when me and Lisa broke up i deadass cried. But I still cussed her out for cheating cuz i aint wanna be a whole bitch, i wanna be a half a bitch" Jamari said.

I laughed at his comment but stopped when i was the only one laughing.

" you and Lisa broke up? " My mom said, walking into the kitchen.

Now the whole family here.

" yea- "

" thats why yo stank ass here " Jay said.

" shut up, you know you missed my presence " Jamari said.

" i didn't " i mumbled.

Everyone looked at me.

" you guys leave your brother alon- Mari, whats that? " My mom said, looking down at my neck.

I already knew it was a hickey, but i didnt know what to say.

Like my mom prolly wouldnt care, but my dad would beat my ass.

" what?" I played dumb, pulling my phone out and sliding the camera on, just to make myself look more clueless.

" what th- " i started to say.

" girl, cut it out. I aint dumb. Was it Mikeques? " my mom said.

" it's a bruise. " i lied, giving my mom a look saying ' ill tell you later '

" okay. "

Mateo

I deadass can't stop thinking about Jamariana since yesterday.

I been texting her on snapchat, because i dont want her brother reading our imessage.

Anyway, i want my shirt back.

And we need to practice.

I was cut out my thoughts when a knock came on the door.

" MATEO! Jomar Zavi and em here, they said go get Jamariana! " Ayleo yelled.

" why cant you get her?! " i yelled back.

" nigga, go get your girlfriend! " He yelled back.

I sighed. Her brother def don't like me.

" wait Ayleo! She got a older sister. " I said.

On sight Ayleo popped his head in the door.

" she bad? "

" yeah bro. " i laughed.

" yoo, glooks. Leggo. " Ayleo said, checking himself out in the mirror.

I put my slides on and jogged outside with Ayleo.

We got near their door and onsight i ran away. I aint getting beat up.

Jamariana

We was all chilling as a family when there was a knock.

" you expecting anyone? " my mom asked me.

I shook my head and got up to open the door.

" Ayleo? Nigga whatchu want? " I asked rolling my eyes.

" shut up. Where yo sister? And we having a emergency Kings meeting at my crib. " He said.

" ight, and my sister in the kitchen, why? " i said, but he pushed past me and walked into the kitchen.

I heard Jamari checking him as i went upstairs to change.

I put on some light denim jeans, normal and covering. No holes, rips, tears, nothing.

I put on a white oversized thrasher shirt. I put on my white nike kwazazis ( however u spell that shit ) and left my hair in the messy bun it was in cus i aint feel like doing it. I put a thin white headband on to keep baby hairs out my face since i aint do my edges.

I looked presentable enough so I walked downstairs. Ayleo and Jamari were laughing and talking.

I was gone for 5 minutes bro.

" Ayleo, leggo. " I said, pulling his ear.

" ight, damn. Im out, nice meeting yall" Ayleo said. I walked down the street into their house.

I noticed a car parked in the front of the house that i never seen before.

I walked in the house and mateo was talking to this man. Teo had a baby in his hands on his lap and a girl next to him.

Who tf are they?

" Ayee! Wassup Sylvyr! " Ayleo said, bear hugging her. She squealed, she's so cute. ( is it sylver silver or sylvyr)

" Ju-Ju! " He yelled and took him off Mateo's lap.

I never seen Ayleo this happy bro, it was sweet, but everyone was getting mad because they family reunion was taking too long.

" where's the love? " their dad said, holding his arms out. Ayleo gave him a hug and Daquan cleared his throat. We all laughed.

Their dad told them they'd talk later and he went upstairs with Julian and Sylvyr.

( lmao ion know what to say so we time skipping )

Last Day of School

Mateo

I'm still working on making Mari mine. We leaving for tour in two days and im tryna get past the talking stage w her.

" heyyy mateo " Raquel said, said smiling and shit.

Quel real cool, she aint part of Kings because her parents dont wanna sign, we still working on that.

" wassup Quel. " i said.

" you seen Key? " she asked.

" nah nigga, you want me keeping tabs on him, $8 a second. " i joked.

" shut up. " she said, taking her gum out and sticking it in my palm.

" yo nasty ass! " i yelled, flicking her gum off.

She flipped me off and cackled like a witch.

Her aggy ass.

Jamariana

I really wanna be his girl bro. Im waiting for him to ask me to be, but he's taking mad long.

I wanna spoil him, but he wont come through.

If he dont ask me out before this tour over im letting him go.