Losing Control 1/3

Jamariana pov

" ight bye " i said hugging Jamarazey and getting in the bus.

Mateo isnt coming with us anymore which im kind of mad about but it's not like we'd be able to talk on the bus.

Im only going to get paid the 100k and then im quitting kings and dancing forever.

I was the first one on the bus, Ayo had to sit on the other side of the bus because of the restraining order. It was awkward because it was only us two.

" Mari?" Ayo said. I looked up at him letting him know he had my attention.

" i didn't hit her. She hit me. I never touched her and she's lying, i still shouldn't have cheated but i- i didnt hit her i swear. " He said.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he shook his head.

" do you think im lying?" He asked me.

" no " i lied.

" yes you do. " he said looking down.

I said nothing.

" why would i lie?" He said

I stayed quiet.

He shook his head and laughed a little.

" fuck it i ain't doing this show " he said then marched off the bus.

" Ayo you cant just leave " i called after him.

He ignored me and i watched as he marched into his house.

I shook my head. If he ain't doing this neither am i and i walked off the bus.

I walked into my house slammed the front door shut.

" Mari? What are you doing here?" My mom asked as i marched upstairs into my room. I slammed my door shut and collapsed on my bed and shut my eyes.

Mateo's pov.

I sat on my bed throwing and catching a small football. I miss Jamariana. I wanna hold her in my arms and be a normal couple but i cant because her bitch ass mom.

I heard yelling outside my room so i quietly went to go see what was going on.

" he's gonna fucking end up depressed! " my mom yelled at my dad.

" no he's not! He's a man, men are tough"  my dad yelled back.

My mom shook her head and grabbed a newspaper.

" get out! Im filing! Get the fuck out!" She yelled at my dad and hit him with the newspaper. She chased him out the front door and locked it before noticing i was watching.

" how much of that did you hear?" She sighed.

I stayed quiet and looked at her.

" Mateo?"

I ran to my room and locked the door.

I opened my closet and grabbed a duffel bag. I stuffed all my clothes and shoes i could fit in there and hid it under my bed. I walked downstairs and grabbed cookies, water, and other foods and snuck them upstairs. I put them in my duffel bag then i grabbed my phone and called an uber to take me to the bank

-

I got home from the bank. I emptied my savings account and stuffed it in my duffel bag.

I texted Jamariana.

Mateo: you up?

Mari: yeah y?

Mateo: pack clothes and anything else you can. Meet me at the pond down the street.

Mari: ok.

Im running away and im taking her with me.

{ okay and this is where the actual story begins }