S.S Evil Little Sister. -edited-

(Quick note if I put 'S.S' it means side stories these will be shorter than normal chapters and arent crutial to the story they are just fillers while I'm too busy to wright a full chapter so yeah expect these every now and again so lets go!)

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V.-

"Kadaline is coming over." I said to Zane who was sitting on my couch.

"Oh okay... That sounds scary" He replied.

"Considering the fact that shes 15 now yeah~" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Wow I forgot it's been so long geez." I giggled at his comment.

"Yeah, I remember her hating you." I giggled and he sighed.

"Yeah understandable. Oh! And I still want to know why did you run into the boys locker room that one time." My eyes widened.

"Oh haha! I completely forgot about that. Okay well Gene tried to kiss me and yeah~" I said scrunching up my face

"Oh well then I win." I raised and eyebrow. Zane then turned me to face him and we kissed. It was sweet. His lips tasted like peppermint.

"I love you~" I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too" he said kissing my cheek.

*knock knock*

"It's here" I said in monotone

"Zane, help please..." I continued.

We got up and went to the door I slowly opened it.

"(Y/n)!!!" Kadaline exclaimed making Zane jump.

"Kaddy! Hey, how are you?" I said overly sweet pulling her into a hug.

"Eh good, who's this?" she asked facing Zane.

"My boyfriend Zane, you met him when you were like six so..." I trailed off as Kaddy gave Zane a warm smile.

"Nice to see you again." Zane said holding out his hand.

"You too!" she smiled shaking his hand

"So uh Zane you are welcome to tag along with us to le' mall or you can stay here." She said with a small shimmer in her eyes.

"Uh sure why not?" He shrugged and stuffed his phone in his back pocket.

"To they mall!" I shouted pointing to the sky opening my door. We walked to Zane's car and drove off.

After driving for a while we finally arrived at the mall.

"Yay we're here!" She squealed like a little girl.

We walked into the mall and straight for a nail salon.

"Uh Zane can I talk to you?" Kaddy said. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Uh sure we'll be right there (y/n)" he said stopping to talk to her. I sat on the bench and waited for them.

-Kaddy's P.O.V.-

After (y/n) sat down I turned to Zane with a stone cold face.

"Okay so here's the deal. You hurt her I will buy a Tasmanian devil and feed you to it alive. They eat bones! I will not be caught. So mark my words if you hurt my sister, YOU. WILL. NOT. LIVE." I whisper-shouted in his ear. I smiled sweetly and walked over to my sister who raised an eyebrow.

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V.-

Kaddy went into the salon and Zane walked over, more pale than usual. Death threat? Death threat. I thought to myself as I took his hand we walked in.

---------------------------

wowwy uh okay go off kaddy.