Murder In The Woods -edited-

-Dante's P.O.V.-

(Y/n) screamed, it was terrifying and blood curtailing, everyone ran to where the scream came from. There we saw (Y/n)'s body laying there, lifeless her eyes wide open. A knife laying by her side covered in blood. Aph was crying she carefully walked over to (Y/n), she closed her eyes and picked up the knife.

"What if this is just a prank?" Aaron said bluntly. Aph bent down and pressed her fingers to (y/n)'s neck. She stood up covering her mouth, her hands shaking visibly.

"Whats that?" Katelyn said picking up a small piece of paper laying next to (Y/n).

"It says 'red hoodie is neXt -signed P'." Aph said looking over Katelyn's shoulder.

"A-Aaron!" Aph said running to him and hugging him tightly.

"Babe it's okay...uh wait does anyone know where Zane is?" He questioned we all looked around us.

"I'm right here what's...-" Zane stopped dead in his tracks. He looked over at (Y/n), he ran to her kneeling down next to her. He pulled down his mask he was shaking his hand rested on her cheek.

"No... No you no!" he started he buried his head in the crook of her neck. "I-I love you" he whispered but it was still audible. Tears rolled down his cheeks and fell to (Y/n)'s collarbone.

"Hey uh Aph can I see that" Aaron said pointing to the knife that was in her hand. She handed it to him without question.

"Let's go. EVERYONE GET TO THE R.V. WHEN WE COME BACK WE'LL KNOCK THIS MANY TIMES" He held up a two out two his side and a three in front of his chest.

We all flooded into the R.V. and sat down.

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V.-

"Yeah tie that riiiiight... yeah right there!" I said to Zane as he tied up the trap.

"Here put this on!" Aaron said handing me an outfit with a creepy bunny mask.

"Kay I'll go over there." I said walking over behind a tree.

"Everyone is going to hate us after this..." Zane said as he climbed down from the tree.

"Uh okay, Aaron you ready?" I asked coming out from behind the tree.

"Yep!" He said handing me the bottle of fake blood and the fake knife.

"Okay hold still~" I said extending the 'l' sound as I smeared blood on his ripped shirt close to his shoulder I then glued on his fake knife onto his shoulder.

-Aaron's P.O.V.-

"Okay be back, you guys ready?" they both nodded and I made my way back to the R.V.. I knocked five times and held my shoulder. They opened the door and gasped.

"AARON!" Aphmau screamed pulling me inside.

"Zane....needs....help" I said in between pants.

"Okay but lets patch up your shoulder first, Katelyn I think there are some bandage thingies in the bathroom!" Aph said and Katelyn nodding running to the bathroom.

"Aph, here" Katelyn said and threw her the gauze.

"Thanks come on." Aph said and pulled me to a more isolated area.

"Thanks babe." I said kissing her on the forehead.

-Aph's P.O.V.-

As I was 'patching up' Aaron's shoulder Kawaii~Chan was sobbing and being comforted by Dante. I know this isn't the time but I ship it.

Laurence was holding onto Garroth, and Katelyn was patting Travis' back.

"Okay lets go help Zane!" Aaron yelled and we all made out way outside.

After running toward the meet up spot we stepped on the branch to signal to Zane.

"help..." We heard a faint whisper.

"Go Aph and I will watch your backs" Aaron said they walked right into the trap, they were all hoisted in the air by a net.

"Hey, APH, AARON HELP!" Katelyn yelled.

"Oh they can't help you now..." A soft mysterious voice says from no where.

A smile grew on our faces as (Y/n) came out from behind a tree. Zane stood up and walked to us (Y/n) held out a fake knife.

"Who are you? and why are doing this?" Laurence yelled.

"I'll tell you that once I'm done" She said walking over to Aaron grabbing me by the collar. She stabbed Aaron, he fell to the ground as she pulled out the fake knife. Everyone gasped I 'tried' to get away. She handed the knife to Zane.

"DO IT!" She shouted making me genuinely jump back, I didn't realize how powerful her voice could get. Everyone sat there in shock.

He 'stabbed' me I fell down and (Y/n) laughed.

"Nice" she said "so do you still want to know who I am... Laurence?" the way his name slid off her tongue gave me shivers down my spine. He slowly nodded.

She grabbed the base of her mask and Slowly pulled it off. They all gasped.

"Hey Zane?" she asked. "It's just a prank bro..." She continued without waiting for a response. She started laughing and so did we. We got up and carefully untied them.

"So do you guys hate us?" Aaron asked. They all shook their heads no and hugged us.

---------------------

wowwy i would have been pissed, that's a really messed up prank.