C-a-m-p -edited-

-(y/n) pov-

I woke up a leg inbetween mine and one on top. My bottom leg was numb. I turn to see zane smiling in his sleep.

Beep beep beep

Zane's hand slammed it as his eye opened well the eye that was usually covered but the hair flopped to the other side. It was a dull blue color but it was still beautiful. He moved his hair to his dull eye.

"Morning beautiful" He said I giggled. I quickly rolled over on top of him pinning him down by his arms that were quite muscular...

"Boop" I said as I booped his nose. He rolled his eyes playfully and rolled us over so he was on top. I blushed and did a cat lips smile.

He leaned down and kissed me. It lasted a while until we broke for air.

"The bus is gonna be here soon" I said with a look of disappointment. 

"Always killing the fun, come on lets get dressed my cute little cupcake" he said kissing my cheek.

"Cupcake?" I asked.

"You don't like the nickname?" he questioned

"Its not that I don't like it but since when has it been my nick name?" I asked him.

"Do you not remember last night." My eyes widened.

"Z-Zane did we....?" I asked nervously, avoiding eye contact.

"What NO! nonono no nonono we uhh we nooo!" he said causing me to giggle at his reaction.

"Oh okay that's good I don't write smut." I said covering my mouth.

"Damn it (y/n) you broke the fourth wall" He yelled and looked at me.

"Okay then inform me of what happened" I said in between giggles.

"Well I said goodnight cupcake and you said 'goodnight floofy'." He said causing me to blush.

"Oh hey is that Aphmau calling me I should get that." I said grabbing my bag and running to the bathroom.

I got dressing in a black tank-top and black leggings and my hiking boots and without my mask. I walked out and Zane had made breakfast! He made us some bacon and eggs. We had just finished eating as the bus pulled up. We got on the bus.

I was squished between Zane and Dante. In the bus was Aaron, Lucinda, Garroth, and Laurence along with us. After about 30 minutes of driving Laurence said, "I'm bored!!!".

"Same." Everyone said at once minus Laurence.

"Okay I have an idea" I said childishly. They all focused their attention on me.

"Okay so first some one comes up with a word that has no more than five letters and everyone else comes up with the craziest acronym for said word. So who would like to go first?"

"Camp!" Lucinda said quickly!

"Can't attempt many positions!" Dante yelled causing an uproar of laughter from the dirty minded.

"Can a man poop?" Garroth said as the rest of us sighed/groaned.

"Potty humor how wonderful." Lucinda said with sarcasm.

<~time skip one hour later~>

"New gameeeeee!" Garroth whined.

"Laurence, truth or dare?" I asked out of the blue.

"Dare!" He said looking at me with DETERMINATION.

"I dare you to hmm...?" A smirk grew on my lips, "Kiss Garroth!" I finished everyone looked at me in shock.

"Okay!" He shrugged and passionately kissed him. Everyone gasped except me.

"What you guys didn't know they were dating" I said putting away my phone that I used to take photos with.

They all shook their heads no.

"Oh well ya do now!" I said with a smirk using Zane's shoulder as an arm rest.

"Okay uh (y/n) truth or DARE!" Laurence said smirking wildly.

"Dare because I make bad choices in life." I said calmly, holding up a peace sign.

"I DARE you to cuddle with Dante the rest of the ride there." He said smirking.

"You okay with this?" I asked turning to Zane. He reluctantly nodded. I moved closer to Dante and he put his arm around my shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zane giving him a death stare.

"You try anything I'll throw you off cliff." I said sweetly earning a chuckle from Zane.  Chills went up Dante's spine.

"Okay, no touchy the merchandise." He said lifting his arm to the top of the seat and off of me.

"You smell weird, like dog food" I said and everyone laughed.

"What like Zane smells any better?!" He retorted.

"Actually he does, he smells like cupcakes!" I said blushing and of course everyone could see because I didn't have my freaking mask on!

"Ouuu! She's blushing!" Dante said. I punched him and snuggled with Zane. He was still laughing.

"We're here!" The bus driver called from the front, as the bus came to a stop.

---------------------

yuck