He is Back... -edited-

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Zane?" I whispered softly looking down to my feet gripping the door for stability.

"A-are you okay? I'm sorry I upset you, I didn't mean to." He spoke softly and carefully.

"I'm fine its just something similar happened to me and just made a lot of memories flow back" I squeaked trying to hold back more tears.

"I'm sorry" he said and turned around to walk away. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around

"Hold still" I said looking in his eye. I raised both hands and carefully pulled down his mask, "Freckles..." I said as sweetly as I could a tear running down my cheek soaking into my mask.

He blushed and turned back around he pulled up his mask.

"Do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" He said. "Maybe Hot Topic like the emos we are?" he chuckled at his own comment.

"Sure, sounds fun." I paused, "See you at four?"

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow Alexis." Just with those simple words he walked away.

It was still early, so I made lunch and watched anime.

*bing bong*

"Ugh." I groaned and opened the door.

"Hey beautiful." A white haired man said with a smirk.

"Uhh hi... I'm (y/n)." I said awkwardly.

"Wait (y/n) as in (y/n) (l/n)?" he questioned and my eyes widened. How did this creep know my name

"It's Travis we used to be friends back in high school!" I gasped and hugged him tightly.

"Do you wanna come in?" I asked smiling wildly but it wasn't able to be seen due to my mask.

"Oh I cant I have to go to work maybe another time?" he smiled nicely

Man I missed this loser.

"Sure." I giggled and he walked away.

-Travis' P.O.V.-

I loved her still do after nine years I still want her. I was only a buddy to her nothing more nothing less.

Hell I think almost every boy liked her, she was just so oblivious to it. Dante, Laurence, Garroth, Gene, and Vvlad. Only one person stood a chance. Zane, then that jerk broke her. He ruined everything! We barely saw her after she left PDH. It was all his fault. Now she wants him back except he doesn't even know its her.

She will be mine and nothing will stop me from getting her to love me and me only!

-Zane's P.O.V.-

Something about her just makes me regret a lot. My mom didn't make me go to O'kassis I went because I was scared. I went because I didn't want to get hurt but I did and that is the biggest mistake of my life nine years later and I still regret it.

Alexis just reminds me of (y/n) so much it kills me inside. After I found out (y/n) had gone to Washington I made a vow that I will never fall in love ever again to ensure I never hurt anyone ever again.

(Hey look it's an update you surprised i am sorry its short and crappy but the next chapter will be great i swear)

-------------------- 

i ended this so badly. I'm vv sorry